- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||W Amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
Start your career as Accounts Payable at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
As accounts payable you are an integral part of the hotel’s administration. In your role you have the principal responsibility for all incoming invoices for the hotel, ensuring all documents are appropriately supported and approved prior to the issuing of payment. You ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors, and ensure all documents are retained in line with company and legal requirements. You are a principal point of contact for vendors, and resolve any discrepancies or differences in payments. You assist Finance management in month-end processes.
• Sort and distribute incoming AP email / mail
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process / match P.O. against invoices & contracts
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and execute Payments run (batch and manual payments)
• Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Assist in month end closing / accruals
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies
• Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and other department heads.
• Comply with all How It’s Done (HID’s) of W Amsterdam.
• Comply with company standards of dress and personal grooming.
• Complete other tasks that can be expected or assigned.
• 1 year experience in a finance position.
• Well organized and a self-starter.
• Ability to interact with colleagues and vendors in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
• Proficiency with SAP is a pre.
• Dutch at a moderate or better level.
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Human Resources|
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het W AmsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
t.a.v. Human Resources
Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf