- Hotel vacatures van: Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South
- Standplaats: George Gershwinlaan 101, 1082 MT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 85
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 40265
- Geplaatst op: 07-06-2023
Algemene informatieJoin our lovely family in Amsterdam today and tomorrow you can apply at an IHG hotel of your choice in Aruba, Miami or Bali. This opportunity is located only 5 minutes walking distance from station Amsterdam Zuid, at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South.
Interested? Read more about the job, the requirements and what it means to work at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South below.
Your day to day
As Finance Specialist you are part of a team of people that know how to handle the money streams within the hotel. From accounts receivable to accounts payable and everything in between, you rock this! You make sure that all that is done in the hotels that involves transactions of any sort, are well registered and correct. You check, check and double check your colleagues of other departments to see if they followed the financial guidelines. There’s quite some reporting involved as well, so would be great if this is part of your skillset!
- Developing and maintaining accounting procedures as per IHG guidelines and legal requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing the daily accounting functions of the hotels departments, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash administration and general ledger
- Monitoring the accounts payable by making sure invoices match purchase orders and delivery bills and are processed correctly. Organise weekly pay runs and monitor the outstanding accounts payable balances
- Account receivable monitors the legers, ensuring that procedures comply with the Credit Policy and handling customer inquiries and discrepancies. Check and sent out all the banqueting function invoices, monitor the payments and follow up where necessary
- Analyse the Food and Beverage cost and sent out a weekly reporting, reconcile the revenue and the worked hours for payroll analysis for the weekly payroll meeting, assist HR in keeping the schedule systems up to date.
- Revenue analysis thereby adhering to the internal control processes.
- Ensuring the accuracy of Night Audit and daily closures and reviewing rebates, discounts and refunds.
- Responsible for all cash funds, petty cash and paid outs
- Maintaining all financial records, files and contracts secure and organized.
- Living the voco™ and Crowne Plaza brand with pride, passion & energy. Creating & inspiring others to deliver memorable branded guest experiences.
- Promoting teamwork and lifestyle service through daily communication and coordination with other teams.
- Ad-hoc duties as required – unexpected moments when we have to pull together as a team to get a task done.
- MBO/ HBO education qualification in Accounting/Finance or Hotel Management
- Experience within a hotel finance department.
- Strong analytical skills, with a problem solving mind set.
- Knowledge of accounting duties such as accounts payable and accounts receivable are an advantage
- The ability to effectively listen, communicate, and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and colleagues in all situations.
- Must speak fluent Dutch & English
As part of the IHG network, here are the benefits offered to you:
- Employee discount for all 6000 hotels in the IHG network
- Friends and family rates to share with your close ones
- Up to 50% discount at the related bars and restaurant in the network
- International career opportunity: today in Amsterdam but tomorrow in Aruba, New York or Rome
- Easy to reach: only 5 minutes walking from metro and train station Amsterdam Zuid;
- A vibrant neighborhood with bars, restaurants, shops and a Thursday market with local products;
- Homemade lunch/diner provided during your working hours;
- A discounted agreement for your health insurance;
- Personal development such as training, internal growth and coaching;
- A CultuurWerkt! account for you to get discounted tickets for theater, cinema, dance...everything culture;
- A discount on your ClassPass account for you to book workouts, beauty appointment or healthy meals;
- Discount at Doctor Feelgood, the massage company across the street;
- You can also use the gym facilities at the hotel, as long as it does not disturb any guest;
- In-House experience;
- A fun team of like-minded people;
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South is located in the bubbly Zuidas area, just a 5-minute walk from station Amsterdam Zuid which connects you to the city centre within 10 minutes. Easy to reach, the area previously known as the financial district of Amsterdam is becoming more and more residential, with great bars, restaurants, shops and a Thursday market.
The hotel offers 207 room, 6 meeting rooms, fitness facilities, a lively bar and two outdoor sun-terraces overlooking the Zuidas area. In 2020 the restaurant was rebranded to Happyhappyjoyjoy Zuidas, a concept known in Amsterdam for offering a delicious melting pot of Asian street food specialties.
Apply now for the position. We can't wait to get to know you!
Feel free to reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp to +31685721436. We would be happy to plan a short call or to welcome you at the hotel for a cup of tea/coffee.
- Hotel vacatures van: Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Petra Tesselaar
- Adres: George Gershwinlaan 101
1082 MT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 - 5043666
- Website: https://crowne-plaza-amsterdam-south.mailchimpsites.com/
Bekijk locatie op kaart