- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 144
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie , Management
- Referentie nr: 41854
- Geplaatst op: 19-07-2022
Algemene informatieAbout Hilton
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6900 properties with more than 1 million rooms in 122 countries and territories. In the 100+ years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands.
About Hilton Supply Management:
Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage the supply chain of hotels. With more than 11,000 hotels in our program (including over 5,000 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the product & services their hotel partners use most.
The role will report into the Manager Customer Engagement North & Central Europe and you will work closely with the Regional Procurement Manager Italy and team. You will be responsible for business development and account management of all hotels while driving additional scale and revenue to the Hilton.
This is a hybrid role. The centrallized HSM Benelux Office is based in Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Position Summary:Account Management (65%)
- Visit partner hotels to realize operational savings using HSM’s suppliers. The first point of contact for clients in region
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with all internal and external stakeholders/personnel whether in person, digital meetings or via telephone.
- Explore opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Engage professionally with various hotel stakeholders.
- Find new customers (leads) and excite them for HSM services.
- Onboard new Hotels, make sure they are familiar to our suppliers & purchasing software.
- Perform follow up duties.
- Review data to determine opportunities & improvements.
- Develop and execute account plan for each customer
- Monitor participation to Hilton Programs to drive scale, savings & revenue.
- Assist customers in understanding product needs including the determination of product usage and specifications along with seeking new, alternate or better products.
- Communicate information regularly to customers, hotel purchasing team members and or other hotel departments as and when needed.
- Producing pricing benchmarks on customers incumbent suppliers to show value of HSM, including new market trends.
- Ensuring Hilton Supply Management knowledge is up to date.
- Gather appropriate data or information from all relevant sources, e.g. Salesforce, Records, Files, Databases, BirchStreet, HSM Customer Portal, and Customer Information. etc.
- Ensure all enquiries within specific areas of responsibility are responded promptly with satisfactory resolution.
- Maintains departmental systems for filing and procedural documentation including contracts management across all client bases.
- Assist with onboarding process for new customers including but not limited to eProcurement installation, supplier orientation and kick off meetings.
- Review the list of Hotels’ purchases and advise the Hotels on the nominated supplier.
- Work with multiple data streams to evaluate customer accounts.
- Collaborate and provide project and general admin support to the Supply Management team, including filing, maintenance of forms and documentation.
- Provide training and implementation of Birch Street for new properties.
- Business Development and Account Management presentations.
- Attends departmental meetings pertinent to work assignments and topics of analysis.
- Assists with scheduling of meetings, bookings and conference calls including preparation of associated support materials relevant to Business Development & Account Management.
- Researches and responds to information requests from customers and management.
- Work with the COE team to arrange for accurate and timely billing to customers.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Experience in an account management environment with affinity to hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain analytical topics
- Results driven, ambitious and motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a flexible approach to effectively handle multiple demands.
- Proficient to good level in Excel with the ability to quickly learn new programs as required.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues in the department to ensure team commitment.
- Take part in all necessary training offered and be proactive in requesting training to meet personal developmental needs.
- Looking for an enthusiast person, a story teller passionate by hospitality & F&B industry!
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Preferably min. 12 months experience in a similar role
- 30% to 40% of travel time required mostly across the BeNeLux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge or ability to speak French is appreciated but not a must
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sabine de Kieviet
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart