- Hotel vacatures van: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Administratie
- Referentie nr: 42742
- Geplaatst op: 28-09-2022
Algemene informatieDo you get excited by numbers and unravelling the stories behind them? Then you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be at Pulitzer Amsterdam & Kimpton de Witt, as we’re looking for you as our next Finance Trainee!
Lore Group | Pulitzer Amsterdam & Kimpton De Witt
You will be working for Lore Group; an international hospitality company that designs, transforms, manages and operates hotel and food and drink concepts in notable cities across Europe, the United Kingdom and United States. Our culture is entrepreneurial, team-oriented, creative, and unparalleled hospitality underpins all that we do. Pulitzer Amsterdam and Kimpton De Witt are the hotels based in Amsterdam.
At Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
Kimpton De Witt
Kimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs, that is why we picked you. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are energetic, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
As a Finance Trainee, you will support and assist the regional Finance Team. Together you will be responsible for the financial administration of both hotels Pulitzer Amsterdam and Kimpton de Witt. You will get a clear picture of the administrative part of the organisation and how the monthly profit and loss statement is put together. You love to work in a structured way, that’s why we’ve listed all of your tasks below:
- Process the credit card payments; supervising them, processing the admin, responding to information requests so that the hotels receive the correct amounts
- Observing and learning from the processes of control and reconciliations according to the bank statements
- Assist in creating the payments of commissions to national and international travel agents. This includes the investigation of claims from travel agents
- Invoicing and exhorting (deposit) debtors by phone or in writing. Keeping track of statistical credit information, like the due time of the outstanding claims
- Observing and assisting the creditors’ administration; controlling, booking and paying the invoices of creditors
- Assisting in processing the cash payments of the Front Office and F&B; keeping track of the cash differences in the hotel
- Observing and assisting in the income audit; checking the revenues of Front Office and F&B, booking the total revenue on the profit and loss statements for admin purposes at the end of the month
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR FINANCE INTERN
- You’re looking for a 6 month (or longer) internship
- Starting in January/February
- You’re following a Finance or Hotelschool related study
- Energetic with a passion for hospitality
- Numbers make you excited and you’re analytical
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- High level of responsiblity
- Structured and precision in your work
- Love planning and organizing
- A real team-player
- Accurate and engaged
- Guest and service minded
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Internship compensation of €500 per month based on a 38-hour workweek
- An energetic, fun & kind team
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam or Kimpton De Witt as part of our introduction program
- Multi-skilled personal development opportunities
- Clothing allowance
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
- And much more…
Apply now; only the very best!
- Hotel vacatures van: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Priscilla de Graaf
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart