- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||art'otel amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam / art’otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Accounts Receivable Clerk responsible for art'otel amsterdam and Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam hotel.
Do you have:
• Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
• The ability to inspire colleagues to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
• A grasp of business and public relations
• Experience in the hotel industry
• A background in the accounting department
If you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Receive money promptly, prepare invoices and process incoming payments.
- Ensures balance transfers from guest ledger to sales ledger are accurate and done in a timely fashion
- Performs timely mailing of statements to customer’s with recent activity in the hotel
- Files paid invoices and payments accurately
- Assists in the preparation of closing the accounts receivable system
- Prepares monthly sales ledger reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
- Informs Financial Controller of any concerns in Opera performance so they can be logged with the ‘Opera Champion’
- Deals with all customer enquiries
- Attends meetings and training required by the Financial Controller
- Assists colleagues to perform similar or related jobs when necessary
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and improve the department’s efficient operation, and knowledge of own job function
- Follows all applicable laws, especially in accounting policies, procedures and guidelines
- Coordinating and evaluating the department’s performance
- Actively engaging in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- Responsible for processing bi-monthly TA commission batches to Pegasus
- Responsible for answering/processing TA commission claims
- Prepares invoices with related correspondence and posted
- Post payments received to customer accounts and reconciles these payments to outstanding invoices
- Balances accounts receivable system to the general ledger on a routine basis
- Performs debt chasing calls on a daily routine basis
- Reconcile all city ledger accounts weekly
- Ensures chase letters are created in Opera and sent out daily
- Investigates over/short payments and charge backs
- Files paid invoices and payments accurately
- Reviews the in house guest account on a regular basis
- Verifies all commission invoices daily and make amendments accordingly.
- To consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Follow all PPHE Hotel Group procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting requests
- To anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- Ensuring that guests receive the levels of service expected of PPHE Hotel Group by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- Proactively interact with our guests
Health and Safety
- To have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
- To exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- To attend all statutory fire, health and safety training sessions to remain fully up to date with rules concerning fire and health & safety
Marieke de Witte
Human Resources Manager Benelux
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Christina Bechay|
1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het art'otel amsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
t.a.v. Christina Bechay
Prins Hendrikkade, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf