What will you actually be doing as a Steward/Afwasser?
As the job title, Steward/Afwasser, says really: you are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all china, silverware, and cookware of restaurant Jansz. or Pulitzer Garden. You, as a Steward/Afwasser, like to work neat and therefore, we have piled up all responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain kitchen storage, preparation and cooking areas and equipment;
- Maintain proper sanitation of all dish washing and pot washing areas and equipment;
- Operate and maintain dish washing equipment properly to provide clean, sanitized china, glass and silver;
- Removal of all trash from kitchen areas, operation of garbage disposal and trash compactor;
- Maintain control over food and beverage china, glass, silver, cookware and service equipment inventories.
Who are you?
- You speak English (and/or Dutch)
- Ready to work as a Steward/Afwasser in a passionate kitchen and restaurant team
- You love a clean working space
What's in it for you?
- Salary starting from €2070 per month plus tips based on a 42-hour contract.
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program.
- 5 complimentary nights per year at Lore Group hotels.
- Employee and Friends & Family discount rates at Lore Group hotels.
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 16 partner hotels in the city.
- Unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp.
- Staff events.
- Prepared meals in the canteen.
- Discount on Health Insurances.
- In-house washed uniform.
- Shoe allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Career opportunities.
Are you the best Steward/Afwasser in Amsterdam? Apply now!