- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 29111
- Geplaatst op: 19-08-2019
Don't miss an exciting opportunity to join the QO team as Bar Manager.
At QO Amsterdam we run a responsible business that tells the story of sustainable restaurants and bars. We try to play a positive role in the community. We live and work in by connecting to the neighborhood at the Amstelkwartier located in Amsterdam Oost. From the circular greenhouse on the roof to the table, we show how a responsible business can be fun and sexy. Our options go from an amazing Dutch Eatery “Persijn” on the ground floor to a stunning Bar “Juniper & Kin” at 70m height. In between we run a bar/lounge, a semi-open banqueting & events space and room service 2.0.
We welcome applicants from all walks of life and look forward to making long lasting relationships with people passionate about food, drinks and people.
The ideal Bar manager understands the driving forces behind guest behaviour and will manage Juniper & Kin. You train and coach your team to create amazing personalized guest experiences and serve the best cocktails in town. We look for a cocktail expert, entrepreneur and innovative thinker with regards to our beverage and food offer. Together with our Director of R&B, Chef de Cuisine and Greenhouse genius you create and suggest products and services to excite our target market. You know the neighbourhood and you work on creating, developing and maintaining a network of returning guests. You understand and listen to our guests and communicate our message and concept actively.
As Bar manager you work closely together with your team, other departments and Supportive Leaders. You report to the Director of R&B.
Relevant business experience, preferably as Bar manager. You must have passion for beverages, have cocktail knowledge and you will bring along an existing network ideally from the local community. You are aware of what’s hot & happening and are driven to learn about trends and development in the business. Of course you have the ability to bring out the best in your team members to make them a better version of themselves.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
We're a gathering place for like-minded people. Sociable, easy-going and knowledgeable, we love what we do and are committed to the world around us. We like to share a new way of thinking. To change the way we interact with each other so everyone experiences a positive exchange. We provide the environment for you to become the best version of yourself. We inspire, we allow you to be yourself, we help you nurture your own passions, we connect you to your colleagues and the community around you, we involve you in shaping the hotel.
QO is a different kind of lifestyle hotel, born from a commitment to the world around us, and the belief that travel should always be a pleasure. We’re alive with fresh ideas and our own way of doing things. QO is all about genuine enjoyment, personal experience, local connections, and making travel positive. Sustainability is so much more than the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. Our fuel is your energy and enthusiasm. Are you someone who does what you love and loves what you do? Then you’ve come to the right place.
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk den Otter
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com