- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 31050
- Geplaatst op: 26-06-2019
Algemene informatieDon't miss an exciting opportunity to join the QO team as Assistant Restaurant Manager.
At QO Amsterdam we run a responsible business that tells the story of sustainable restaurants and bars. We try to play a positive role in the community. We live and work in by connecting to the neighborhood at the Amstelkwartier located in Amsterdam Oost. From the circular greenhouse on the roof to the table, we show how a responsible business can be fun and sexy. Our options go from an amazing Dutch Eatery “Persijn” on the ground floor to a stunning Bar “Juniper & Kin” at 70m height. In between we run a bar/lounge, a semi-open banqueting & events space and room service 2.0.
We welcome applicants from all walks of life and look forward to making long lasting relationships with people passionate about food, drinks and people.
For our ambition to innovate and truly being different we are looking for Assistant Restaurant Managers who come with some experience in leading service teams to supervise our Restaurant outlets. You are responsible for a part of the day-to-day operation and work closely together with our other Assistant Restaurant Managers. You report to the Restaurant Manager and have a dotted line to the Bar Manager.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you are hands on. You motivate, train and coach your team to ensure everybody is aware of standards and expectations. Together with the team, you provide a welcoming, inspiring and professional service to all guests and you recognize returning guests. You tell our guests the story behind our concepts, food and beverage items and give recommendations. You demonstrate good knowledge of all menu items and share your ideas and suggestions while you actively participate and are involved in departmental meetings. With your friendly and authentic approach, you make guests feel like they are part of the local community and you surprise them with unexpected and personalized moments. In addition, it is your responsibility to correctly handle the POS, manage rota’s and transparently run a great and rewarding shift.
You are passionate about food and beverages and have experience as Waiter or Supervisor in a restaurant or bar. You are hands on, can motivate a team and have an eye for details. You speak and write fluent Dutch and English; another language is always a plus.
QO PEOPLE We're a gathering place for like-minded people. Sociable, easy-going and knowledgeable, we love what we do and are committed to the world around us. We like to share a new way of thinking. To change the way, we interact with each other, so everyone experiences a positive exchange. We provide the environment for you to become the best version of yourself. We inspire, we allow you to be yourself, we help you nurture your own passions, we connect you to your colleagues and the community around you, we involve you in shaping the hotel.
QO is a different kind of lifestyle hotel, born from a commitment to the world around us, and the belief that travel should always be a pleasure. We’re alive with fresh ideas and our own way of doing things. QO is all about genuine enjoyment, personal experience, local connections, and making travel positive. Sustainability is so much more than the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Groups and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call are offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk den Otter
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart