- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 29328
- Geplaatst op: 07-01-2020
Algemene informatieF&B Management Trainee - Bowery as per January/February 2020 Students only!!
A Food and Beverage Management Trainee is responsible for customer relationship management; managing the social media channels of the restaurant and bar and promoting their concept; assisting the F&B Service Manager with administrative tasks; supporting in the operations and take on supervisor shifts when necessary. In addition, the F&B Management Trainee could be asked to take on additional projects.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Management Intern, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support team members in all F&B outlets including the restaurant, bar and banqueting and take on supervisor shifts when necessary
- Manage and maintain a good customer relationship
- Personalize guest service
- Efficient handling of guest complaints and give proper follow-up
- Manage the social media platforms and reply to guest comments
- Promote the restaurant and bar concept
- Assist the F&B Service Manager with administrative tasks
- Take on additional projects related to the placement objective
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Management Trainee serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol uses a system of team coaches who are responsible for on the job training of interns and new employees. During the internship you have a team buddy who will help you map out your personal development. Also you can make use of cross exposures in agreement with your superior if you would like to know more about other departments as well.
During the first half of your internship you will be invited to the Hilton New Team Member Orientation and the Your Guest Experience Program. In April and November we will organize a Trainee Dinner for all interns. Trainees also have the ability to make use of all regular trainings and workshops within the Training & Development guidelines of Hilton Schiphol. Besides you will have access to the online Hilton University by an e-learning license. All means to develop yourself!!
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
Our hotel and all our offices are accessible with a wheelchair and if needed we are able to adjust the workplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement, travel allowance and excellent learning & development opportunities.
As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Danielle van Lavieren
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
Bekijk locatie op kaart