- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Health Club
- Referentie nr: 34963
- Geplaatst op: 22-03-2021
Algemene informatieBoldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Join us to continue your career as Away Spa Supervisor at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Located on the Bank side, the award-winning Away Spa is an urban sanctuary complete with a luxury spa, energy-charged fitness center, and glamorous swimming pool. It is well established amongst locals as well as W guests.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s New/Next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
We are looking for an Away Spa Supervisor that is enthusiastic about W and passionate about music, style and innovation. Away Spa is well established amongst a loyal local customer/member base as well as the hotel’s international clientele and you will take it to the next level. It is critical that the Away Spa Supervisor represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
The Away Spa Supervisor has responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of talent delivering spa services, skin care, program coordination, reservations, member recruitment, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and talent satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
Proven track record of supervisorial experience in a similar environment.
Languages: English is a must, other languages are appreciated. Dutch is a plus.
Valid working permit for The Netherlands
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Management of Away Spa Operations and Budgets
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Away Spa Manager in his/her absence.
- Ensures all talent have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
- Works with the Style Manager to maintain cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations, especially with our local member base.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers talent to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focusing on continuous improvement.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing talent satisfaction results to identify and address talent problems or concerns.
- Ensures talent understand expectations and parameters.
- Brings issues to the attention of the Away Spa Manager and Human Resources as necessary.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Participates in talent discipline procedures.
- Participates in an on-going talent recognition program.
- Reviews guest comments and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Supports a Spa onboarding program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Assists the Spa Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the spa as necessary.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: leonie lepoutre
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart