- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Health Club , Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 36435
- Geplaatst op: 25-10-2021
Algemene informatieSpa Receptionist
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Spa Receptionist. You will be joining the Spa Team and working in the award winning Away Spa.
The Away Spa is an escape within an escape, where the whirlwind of AWAY® means a disappearing act from the everyday into an insider scene of surprising sensations. Here our guests find their balance, boost their stamina and push themselves at FIT: an energy-charged fitness space in the Bank building.
- Welcoming and helping guests in in and around the Spa. Ensure you are following service standards and operating procedures from the beginning to the end during each guest interaction.
- Handling incoming mail and phone calls and scheduling appointments in the system.
- Being in the know: You are the expert when it comes to the AWAY Spa, the products that we sell and you know all the ins and outs on our treatments, hotel facilities and possibilities.
- Selling our products, treatments or memberships and giving recommendations that guests evens didn’t know they wanted.
- Showing guests our Whatever/Whenever service while they are with us, and connect with them to be able to personalize that service, creating memorable experiences.
- Making sure everything sparkles, we all enjoy a clean environment. You monitor the cleanliness and organization of the Wet Area, Reception, Changing Rooms and Treatment rooms
- You will be on rotating shifts (morning, evening and weekend shifts). Also during public holidays.
- Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Fluency in English
- Dutch and any other language is appreciated
- Experience in a Luxury Spa is an advantage
- Experience as a receptionist is an advantage
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart