- Hotel vacatures van: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Standplaats: Amsteldijk 67, 1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 26771
- Geplaatst op: 10-02-2020
Algemene informatieYou are a colleague who knows how to deal with busy challenging days. Stress, what is that?
You have hospitality running through your veins and would like to share this passion.
You do not run away from challenges. You are a fan of bottom-up ideas, and ensure that the right ideas are worked out and implemented.
Pestana Group is the largest Portuguese tourism and leisure group. Its hotel chain Pestana Hotels and Resorts has 100 hotels with over 11,000 rooms. Since 2003 Pestana Group manages the Pousadas de Portugal.
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms, and restaurant, this hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will work with an external cleaning company and manages the department together with Housekeeping Manager.
You will supervise all activities related to housekeeping, ensuring company quality standards compliance by all team members. Maintain assigned areas in an orderly and attractive manner, certifying that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained.
- Verify daily occupancy, planned check ins and check outs, to organize and optimize the team work, and the material needed.
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas and heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Check and control room’s mini-bars and tea & coffee facilities.
- Update room statuses in Opera in order for the Front Office Team to have access to an accurate data.
- Ensure that the team operates smoothly, leading, motivating, and creating a good working atmosphere.
- Train team members, clarifying doubts, correcting procedures, training on new techniques, etc., to ensure continuous development and improvement in teams’ performance.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Maintain/stock cleaning supply inventory records and request new supplies as needed, avoiding unnecessary costs.
- Supervise the external laundry service, ensuring that the service meets the quality and schedules requested.
- Ensure for each shift the necessary commercial laundry availability.
- Prepare the work schedules taking each person’s skills into account, and maintaining compliance with budgetary guidelines.
- Submit maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed.
- Log lost & found items to maintain control and safely store them.
- have a high school or equivalent education;
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in Housekeeping management in hospitality; field or similar industry;
- speak English (additional languages are a plus);
- have experience in public contact or customer service position required;
- are enthusiastic and positive thinking;
- are flexible and adaptable to change;
- are someone who often thinks: “Can we do it better?”.
Hi new colleague?
Nice to meet you. My name is My name is Danny, HR Business Partner for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility.
The bar is high - and you should like that.
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation.
In order for us to comply with the legislation in force, we invite you to register your application in our careers.pestanagroup.com site.
HR Business Partner/Management Assistant
Thank you very much for your interest in being part of the Pestana Hotel Group team.
The data received will be kept by Pestana Hotel Group, which will be used only for recruitment purposes for a period of 5 years.
You may, at any time and for free, exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, opposition, limitation and portability of your data, by contacting the Data Protection Officer of Pestana Hotel Group via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Registered Letter to Rua Jau nº 54, 1300 – 314 LISBOA.
In the event of a breach of data and to the extent that such breach is liable to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the holder, you can always submit a complaint to National Committee of Data Protection
- Hotel vacatures van: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Danny Dingjan
- Adres: Amsteldijk 67
1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 22 06 900
- Website: https://www.pestanacollection.com/nl/hotel/pestana-amsterdam-riverside
Bekijk locatie op kaart