- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Housekeeping Team Leader who is a committed teamplayer and an asset for the hotel.
Do you have a passionate approach, are you flexible and service-minded?
Then send us your CV and letter of motivation!
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Managing and inspiring housekeeping team members to ensure the highest in standards of
cleanliness throughout the hotel and public areas.
- Actively engaging in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your
- Keeps self updated on available rooms, including maintenance and early/late check-ins and check
outs; communicates information to room attendants.
- Supervises the daily activities of the housekeeping staff.
- Checks ‘in house’ or ‘ stay over’ rooms.
- To assist the executive housekeeper in different activities.
- Keep in close contact with the external housekeeping partner and the external laundry partner.
- To consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike.
- To ensure a high level of general knowledge of housekeeping techniques, equipment, tools and items
used in the housekeeping department.
- To train and coach team members in a systematic, professional and creative way to ensure that
service standards are consistently achieved.
- Follow all PPHE procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests.
- Set up work schedules and monitor fulfillment.
- Ensuring that guest receive the levels of service expected of the hotel by creating an environment
where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests.
- Proactively interact with our guests.
- To anticipate on guests needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction.
Health and safety
- To have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures.
- To exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property.
- To have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are
fully aware of these risks.
- Manage all employees to live up to safety, ARBO, HACCP regulations and work – and presentation
Background / Experience / Knowledge / SkillsEssential
|Bedrijf:||Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Christina Bechay|
1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het Park Plaza Victoria AmsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam'
t.a.v. Christina Bechay
Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf