- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping , Schoonmaken algemene dienst
- Referentie nr: 23021
- Geplaatst op: 04-02-2020
Algemene informatieDon't miss an exciting opportunity to join the QO team as Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee.
Our beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. A vision about community and optimism. Because the QO is a hotel dedicated to feeling good, living well and contributing positively to the world around us. So this is your wake-up call. Come to a dynamic hub that is working hard to create the perfect balance between earning a living and living for your ideals.
We’re keen to share our new way of thinking with you. But we know you’ll add a thing or two into the mix too. Your own upbeat way of interacting with people, for example. QO is all about pushing all those positive buttons – of our guests, of your colleagues.
Everyone at the QO has his or her own personality, but we all share a love for honest food and urban exploration, of creating things and playing with things. At the QO you will encounter people who do what they love and love what they do. We call this the QO way of life. And it’s something we share not only with our guests, but also with each other.
As Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee you assist in the supervision of the housekeeping day-to-day operation to ensure quality standards are met and an inspiring service is provided to all guests. You assign duties and inspect rooms according to standards of cleanliness, hygiene and security. You motivate, train and coach the Housekeeping team and promote a positive work environment. Together with the team you create unexpected and personalized moments of genuinely good energy.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
This position will be part of your study; Hotel Management/Business Administration is preferred. The minimum internship period is 5 months, preferably more. You have a passion for hospitality, are a positive person and natural motivator and you have an eye for details. You speak and write fluent English, Dutch is preferred and another language is always a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
- Trainee workshops are organized once a month to develop your general knowledge, next to your internship.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. Our fuel is your energy and enthusiasm. Are you someone who does what you love and loves what you do? Then you’ve come to the right place.
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Natascha Wienen
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart