- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 27487
- Geplaatst op: 12-05-2022
Start your career as a room attendant at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
As a Room Attendant, you clean rooms according to the hotel standard procedure. You tidy/organize all guests belonging in rooms and respond to guests requests.
- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language
- Enter guest rooms following the procedures
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in guest rooms
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and Style supervisor/coordinator
- Fill cart with supplies (e.g., chemicals, rags, linens, amenities) as needed
- Clean guest room according to W standards
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms, such as toiletries, glasses, mugs, linens, towels, tissues, coffee, printed materials, and laundry bags according to standards
- Replace dirty linens (e.g., sheets, pillow cases) and terry (e.g., towels, bathrobes) with clean items, following correct bed making and folding standards
- Clean bathrooms, including bathtub/hot tub/shower, toilet, floor, sink, and mirror
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items from room and balcony/patio
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances and restore to original positions
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings (e.g., appliances, furniture, ice bucket, honor bar, baseboards, ledges, entrance door)
QUALITY OF SERVICE
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure housekeeping departmental standards are followed
- Ensure pantries and storages are cleaned and tidied up
- Adapt his organization and rhythm according to the occupancy, hotel event and guest
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Speaking English is a must
- Experience in housekeeping is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
Are you the one who will WOW us and be part of our W Talent?
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com