- Hotel vacatures van: Soho House Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 210, 1012 VT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 152
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 35114
- Geplaatst op: 15-04-2021
Algemene informatieHousekeeping Manager – Soho House Amsterdam
Located in the Bungehuis on Spuistraat, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is Cowshed Spa and our Italian restaurant, Cecconi's Amsterdam.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia with new openings planned globally.
At Soho House connection, creativity and conversation are at the heart of everything we do, which we believe that our venues are only as good as the people who work in them.
Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Housekeeping Manager to work with our fantastic Housekeeping team here at Soho House Amsterdam. You must have previous experience with high standards, working with a large, diverse team and also great attention to detail.
As part of our Soho House Amsterdam team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time.
Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
- To assign Housekeeping attendants sections and prepare daily work sheets.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, evaluating, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees.
- Manage the day-to-day operation including staff management and quality assurance.
- Manage all aspects of costs and budgets to ensure profitability.
- Offer support and mentoring in evolving customer and member service and problem resolution.
- Manage the completion of all annual and mid-year team performance reviews.
- To regularly inspect all fixtures, fittings and appliances ensuring they are of the required standard, leading and implementing RPM (Room Preventative Maintenance Program) with the House Manager and maintenance team.
- Review Mystery Shop reports, action and train the team to the highest standards and deliver results of the highest level
- Analyse performance and implement efficiencies where needed
- Liaising with the House Manager to ensure flawless communication throughout all departments.
- Setting up and maintaining relationships with external partners, such as laundry and outsourcing companies
- Have 3-5 years in relevant management experience in housekeeping with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
- Have time management, organisation and admin skills.
- Have the ability to lead and develop a large team in a busy operation.
- Must have a passion for hospitality and guest satisfaction.
- Fluent in Dutch and English communication skills essential.
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
- Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Subsidised gym memberships, health insurance, pension and great other discounts across our sites
- Hotel vacatures van: Soho House Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Melissa Van Kleef
- Adres: Spuistraat 210
1012 VT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-8880305
- Website: http://www.sohohouseamsterdam.com/en
Bekijk locatie op kaart