- Hotel vacatures van: The Unbound
- Standplaats: Tom Schreursweg 40, 1067MC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 50
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 43311
- Geplaatst op: 25-11-2022
Algemene informatieHotel The Unbound is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor! (38 hours)
Set in the green gardens of Amsterdam, The Unbound is a new independent estate; a boutique hotel with spaciously designed cabins and suites, three meeting spaces, a communal garden, two restaurants (one is casual, the other one is more high-end) and our very own bar ‘The Lobby‘.
The Unbound is a new estate, and therefore the culture within this company is very open and flexible. Everyone listens to each other and The Unbound welcomes feedback and new ideas. The company culture at our hotel is international, inclusive, and flexible. Since the Unbound is a startup, everyone has a say in improving the daily operations and procedures.
At the Unbound we want to offer our guests a real experience. They come to us to unwind from their daily lives. That’s why we keep a high standard of quality in everything we do.
Every cabin and all general areas are checked every day to keep the cleanliness perfect. You are the perfect person to keep an eye out on the team and the quality.
Your everyday responsibilities
- Checking and editing the work programs for day-to-day cleaning and periodic work
- Checking the cleaning of the housekeeping team in the cabins and general areas
- Communicate with Front Office and Maintenance for any ongoing work
- Improve product knowledge within the team
- Train your team to improve productivity
- Work on team building and a good atmosphere
- Help the housekeeping team to develop themselves and work on personal goals
- Make the schedules and monitor results on daily basis
- Monitor stocks and send orders to the operations manager
Who are you?
- You are hands on and excited to get to work
- You have a passion for housekeeping and supervising a team
- You are available during the week and weekends
- You are organized and have an eye for detail
- You have at least one year of experience in housekeeping
The Unbound Perks
The Unbound is situated in the greener part of Amsterdam, next to the Tuinen Van West. This means work with a view and working in a peaceful green environment. As it is not the easiest spot to reach with public transport, the employers of The Unbound have had made a deal with Phat Four, an electric bike company. This means, with a full-time contract, you can get a deal and get yourself a Phat Four!
Next to that, there is a large parking space, with plenty of spots available, free of charge for all employees of course.
There are many perks while working for The Unbound. Besides the electric bike, all your staff clothing will be washed, all the tips are shared with everyone that is working, there is a staff discount on all food, drinks and even the cabins. There are many times where staff drinks a glass of wine together after work, but even whole staff BBQs and Christmas parties have been arranged this year.
Can’t wait to get started? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org