- Hotel vacatures van: The Unbound
- Standplaats: Tom Schreursweg 40, 1067MC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 50
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping
- Referentie nr: 43312
- Geplaatst op: 25-11-2022
Algemene informatieHotel The Unbound is looking for a Houseman (38 hours)
Set in the green gardens of Amsterdam, The Unbound is a new independent estate; a boutique hotel with spaciously designed cabins and suites, three meeting spaces, a communal garden, two restaurants (one is casual, the other one is more high-end) and our very own bar ‘The Lobby‘.
The Unbound is a new estate, and therefore the culture within this company is very open and flexible. Everyone listens to each other and The Unbound welcomes feedback and new ideas. The company culture at our hotel is international, inclusive, and flexible. Since the Unbound is a startup, everyone has a say in improving the daily operations and procedures.
At the Unbound we want to offer our guests a real experience. Not only the cabins need to look good, also our general areas and the amazing nature surroundings with it. You are the support of our Housekeeping team. You make sure, everything is ready when they start their hard day of work.
You like to go around the area and be active, the flying keep as we call it in Dutch.
Your everyday responsibilities
- Preparing linen storage and bags for the housekeeping team
- Do a round over the field to check for any garbage or items which are not in the right place
- Clean general areas of the property
- Help maintenance when they need an extra hand
- Take dirty linen back from the cabins to the storage
- Fill the mini bars of the cabins
Who are you?
- You are hands on and excited to get to work
- You have a passion for housekeeping
- You are available during the week and weekends
- You are organized and have an eye for detail
- You have a heart for hospitality
The Unbound is situated in the greener part of Amsterdam, next to the Tuinen Van West. This means work with a view and working in a peaceful green environment. As it is not the easiest spot to reach with public transport, the employers of The Unbound have had made a deal with Phat Four, an electric bike company. This means, with a full-time contract, you can get a deal and get yourself a Phat Four!
Next to that, there is a large parking space, with plenty of spots available, free of charge for all employees of course.
There are many perks while working for The Unbound. Besides the electric bike, all your staff clothing will be washed, all the tips are shared with everyone that is working, there is a staff discount on all food, drinks and even the cabins. There are many times where staff drinks a glass of wine together after work, but even whole staff BBQs and Christmas parties have been arranged this year.
Can’t wait to get started? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bekijk locatie op kaart