- Hotel vacatures van: De L'Europe
- Standplaats: Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 141
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 12215
- Geplaatst op: 09-09-2019
CHEF DE PARTIE
With its location in the heart of the city overlooking the Amstel River, De L’Europe is synonymous with Dutch history and has been favoured by the most celebrated names. Admire exquisite replicas from Dutch Masters decorating the walls in all guestrooms at both the historical Rondeel building and the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing. Enjoy culinary highlights at the hotel’s fine restaurants and bars or spoil yourself with a bespoke beauty treatment at the spa and wellness center.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join our BIB Gourmand-awarded Brasserie Marie. In this position you will work closely with the Brasserie Marie chef and hold a key role in day to day operations of the kitchen. You will take an organized approach to your role and priorities effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section.
Are you a talented chef and do you want to work with a young and motivated team, then we are looking for you!
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Brasserie Marie chef
- Hold a key role in day to day operations of the kitchen
- Be passionate about working with the finest, freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products
- Take an organized approach to your role and prioritize effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the Demi and Commis Chefs in the brigade.
- Follow the HACCP procedures and ensure that the team follows up
- Executing the dishes accordingly to the recipes
- You will have experience ideally at similar level within a quality dining environment
- Have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen
- Passion for food and quality products and ingredients
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now at: email@example.com