- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
As a Purchasing Manager in the Conservatorium Hotel you have strong sense of pro activity and result orientation. It is your goal to maintain the highest standards of service and operational efficiency within the Purchase Department. You work within the limits of policies, procedures and departmental standards. The job mainly consists of supporting the executive chef and the F&B team with the daily operational orders. You report to Financial Controller and are responsible for the purchasing coordinator, storekeeper and two goods receiving clerks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• To effectively manage purchasing for the company, always looking for new methods and options for additional savings.
• To receive, analyse and approve requisitions for the purchase of materials, supplies and equipment
• The sourcing and maintaining vendor contracts, bargain for best costs including analysis of quotations and price comparisons, observe quality of purchased materials.
• To work closely with all departments and advise them on supplier selection, product selection, consumption and related purchasing procedures.
• To maintaining good contact with suppliers, including investigating and resolving complaints related to receipt of goods and performance of services.
• To control budget (e.g. continuously analysing quotations and determining the most suitable vendors, contracting according to budget)
• To maintain, update & approve the PO’s and internal transfers in purchasing software in line with departmental targets.
• To plan and operate within the annual budget guidelines, monitoring and controlling, on an on-going basis, costs to ensure performance against budget so to maximum revenue and ensure profitability is achieved for the hotel.
• We celebrate our colleagues. We have a yearly program for ‘Manager of the Year’.
• We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
• We offer you an In house Experience and complimentary nights to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
• Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
• What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
• Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
• Have a bachelor degree in hotel & hospitality management, 3 years of experience as a manager in a comparable position, having a NEVI degree is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems such as Materials control, POS system (Micros is desirable) & Finance processes such as Accounts Payable.
• Fluent in Dutch & English, if possible French.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned and any reasonable task as required by management, such as Duty management shifts.
How to apply
Are you interested in one of our positions and/or do you have questions, please contact the HR department via 0031(0)20-5700042 of send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Bedrijf:||Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Human Resources|
|Adres:||Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het Conservatorium Hotel AmsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam'
t.a.v. Human Resources
Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf