- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 21607
- Geplaatst op: 10-09-2019
Algemene informatieDon't miss an exciting opportunity to join the QO team!
Our beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. A vision about community and optimism. Because the QO is a hotel dedicated to feeling good, living well and contributing positively to the world around us. So this is your wake-up call. Come to a dynamic hub that is working hard to create the perfect balance between earning a living and living for your ideals.
We’re keen to share our new way of thinking with you. But we know you’ll add a thing or two into the mix too. Your own upbeat way of interacting with people, for example. QO is all about pushing all those positive buttons – of our guests, of your colleagues.
Everyone at the QO has his or her own personality, but we all share a love for honest food and urban exploration, of creating things and playing with things. At the QO you will encounter people who do what they love and love what they do. We call this the QO way of life. And it’s something we share not only with our guests, but also with each other.
As a Duty Manager you are fully aware of the daily operation of our hotel and in tune with all aspects and departments. You are the first point of call for emergencies and work closely together with our hotel team. You are expected to jump in and help out whenever and wherever is needed. You provide a welcoming, inspiring, authentic and professional service to all guests. You interact with guests and you respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction. When solving complaints you think out of the box to make sure our guests are satisfied and get inspired with the QO experience. Especially during busy periods you are in our lobby to assist guests and answer all their questions and concerns. Additionally you are responsible for projects.
You drive the daily operations of the Front of House and Guest Experience departments. You guide your colleagues performing receptionist, guest relations and guest service centre duties. It is in your nature to lead whilst training, motivating and coaching your colleagues whilst always ensuring a pleasant working atmosphere in line with the QO beliefs that everyone should be the best version of oneself.
Together with the Front of House and Guest Experience Manager you work on continuously improving the departments and thus the guest journey and experience.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Hotel Management. Experience within the hospitality industry, preferably in a supervisory or management role. You have the ability to build relationships, take ownership and handle and resolve complaints. Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English, another language is always a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Natascha Wienen
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart