- Hotel vacatures van: City ID
- Standplaats: Naritaweg 51, 1043 BP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 130
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 36998
- Geplaatst op: 01-09-2021
Algemene informatieWe’re on the hunt for a hands-on Procurement & Project Manager who loves to manage the process of buying, building and improving the hotel products for our new and existing hotel concepts.
Let’s go, vamos, on y va!
City ID is a fast-growing hotel owner and operator currently based in Amsterdam. Our specialty is developing apartment hotels suitable for short and longer stays. Quality, craftsmanship and eye for detail are central to our ambitious organization.
Our hotels distinguish themselves by their design and level of comfort. Every hotel’s interior design is unique and connected to the location of the hotel, creating the ultimate local experience.
We offer our guests the ultimate stay, by combining the service and convenience of a hotel with the space and comfort of an apartment. This way, we offer our guests optimal hospitality. We do this with passion and a sense of humor, that is City ID too.
City ID's portfolio currently consists of the ID Aparthotel, Hotel TWENTY EIGHT and Hotel BOAT&CO.
Together with our shareholders APG and Aware Super we are in a unique and well capitalized position to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
What your job entails
You’ll be working from our existing locations – so the only thing you need is your laptop and a phone. Additional benefit: great to touch base with our guests as see your work come to life.
The key responsibilities of the job are threefold:
All of our products (beds, soap, kitchens, etc) will be sourced and procured by you. Strong buying, negotiation & supplier management skills, in combination with an understanding of interior design/aesthetics results in a unique style & local concept.
You don’t stop until you are 100% sure you’ve found the right product for our hotels. You know your way around the industry and if the desired product does not exist? Well, let’s make it ourselves!
Project & budget Management of the fit-out
For every hotel project there is a set timeframe, budget and quality level to meet. After the design team has created the interior design concept, it’s your challenge to transform them into sustainable, livable, high quality & beautiful spaces. So you will be responsible for project managing the total scope of the fit-out, including finishes + FF&E.
This comes down to solid project management where you’ll be focusing on budget control and time management to make sure we are creating high quality hotel products and meeting project deliverables. You report to the Head of Product & Concept and work closely with the rest of our development teams.
Keeping hotel products up to date
Our products need to be up to date to meet the requirements and aesthetics of today. This means you keep track of current lifestyle and interior design trends, to ultimately transform hotel spaces and bring them up to date. Next to this your procurement plan also takes the lifespan and quality of products into consideration.
Next to this you will also:
- Build and maintain a network of suppliers;
- Ensure that the finishing phase of the construction runs smoothly;
- Setting-up and organizing the procurement process for fit-out + FF&E;
- Guard/supervise existing hotel concepts – ensure that all products are still aligned with the brand & design aesthetic;
Is this your ID?
We are looking for a passionate team member who understands and aligns with our unique interior design style.
Next to this you are/have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement & project management within hospitality / interior design / real estate / retail;
- Strong buyer & negotiator with strong commercial acumen;.
- An organized project manager with a passion for hospitality & interior design;
- A decent amount of creativity, combined with an ‘I-will-fix-it-attitude’;
- A self-starter;
- A helicopter view without losing sight of the details;
- A keen eye for quality – willing to go the extra mile;
- You love to travel for work. Our suppliers are located across the globe – so you need to visit them from time to time.
- Next to our informal and people-first-work-atmosphere we offer you:
- A flat structured organization where you make an impact from day 1.
- Next to your salary you’ll also take part in an incentive-scheme.
- Taking part in a pension scheme including a generous contribution by us;
- Flexibility in terms of working from home/other locations;
- An annual in-house experience and a Friends & Family rate in our hotels.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing hotel group with plans to conquer the world.
- Some team outings you’ll never forget…What's in it for you?
Did we trigger you to apply for this vacancy? Then send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!
- Hotel vacatures van: City ID
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Valerie Maitimu
- Adres: Naritaweg 51
1043 BP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-7239090
- Website: http://www.cityidgroup.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart