- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken
- Referentie nr: 12588
- Geplaatst op: 23-05-2022
Algemene informatieHuman Resources Coordinator
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting an Human Resources Coordinator. As an HR Coordinator you are supporting the HR Department with the day to day administration regarding attraction, selection, start of employment, Learning & Development, and of employment and Social Events
- Being an administrative mastermind
- Setting new talent up for success; e.g. making contracts, key request, doing uniform fittings and show casing the hotel etc.
- Keeping employee files & HR Systems up to date
- Delivering the correct information to the Assistant HR Director for payroll.
- Rocking technology; processing data in the various HR systems and Learning & Development systems
- Being a know-it-all; answering phone calls and questions
- Being a Talent hunter; screening CV’s, inviting applications for job interviews, doing the interviews and the follow up. Furthermore, you will organize casting days and assist with company presentations on educational institutions.
- Being our internal influencer; keeping track of Facebook, Instagram, Internal presentations, website and memos. You make sure that all talent is in the know of What’s new/next.
- Party planner; Birthdays, Staff Parties, Community Service, Sinterklaas, Christmas and General Staff Meetings
- Being a homemaker; welcoming new talent to W Amsterdam and making them feel at home
- Showing all talent our Whatever/Whenever service and connect with them to be able to personalize our service, creating great experiences.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Make sure you put the talent at the center of everything we do.
- Min. of 1 year experience in the field of HR
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Hotel Management
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of the Dutch Labour Law
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart