- Hotel vacatures van: Moxy Houthavens Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Danzigerkade 175, 1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 90
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken
- Referentie nr: 33094
- Geplaatst op: 30-12-2019
We at Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated crew members that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver positively OUTRAGEOUS service! We put people at the heart of everything we do!
We are the first dual branded property in The Netherlands; 2 hotels operating in 1 building! Residence Inn by Marriott is an extended stay brand whereby our guests stay for longer periods of time. It is up to us to make them feel at home with our family of associates! All rooms are suites with more living and working space, than you would find in a any other hotel room, including a fully equipped kitchen in every suite! Our guests (the Maximizers) want to Maximize their stay and we are here to help them do that, by offering grocery services, complimentary daily breakfast and of course all the places to be in Amsterdam!
#ATTHEMOXY we created a free-spirited place where our guests can do all that crazy stuff they would never think of doing at home, together with likeminded spirits they had otherwise never met, that is why we call them our Fun Hunters! The Wi-Fi is speedy and the cushy beds are freshly made, but more importantly, the bar is always open and ‘the crew’ is always on duty to serve. Our crew can do it all! Bartender, greeter, front desk attendant, speedy internet surfing problem solver… all you, all of the time.
As Assistant Culture Coach you will support the Culture Coach with daily tasks and projects. The key tasks and responsibilities include:
Recruitment & selection
- Write vacancy texts (with the input from the Department Heads)
- Manage vacancies on the different recruitment channels (Werkenineenhotel.nl, Hotelprofessionals,com, Hosco and Start Monday)
- Schedule first, second and third interviews with Department Heads/GM.
- Perform candidate interviews
- Advice management on recruitment
- Maintain relationships with the recruitment stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with the hotelschools and other colleges to promote our hotels
- Visit hotelschool and other college related events to promote our hotels
- Ensure the whole onboarding administration for employees is done with eye for detail such as offer letters, contracts etc.
- Making sure the employee is registered in all HR related systems.
- Create/adjust current job descriptions for new employees
- Monitor time expiring dates such as contract end dates and end of probation and communicate these to Department Heads
- Creating and keeping up to date personnel files
- Assist in preparing Monthly Culture Report and Owners Report
- Analyzing monthly/yearly turnover percentages
- Participate in creating a risk, inventory and evacuation plan (RIE)
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements of internal processes or cooperation
- Monitor the hour registration system to ensure all associates are monitored by their Department Heads
- Be the go-to-person for all questions regarding Protime
- Perform a monthly check on all hours for all employees to control working times, shift division, holidays, time for time and special leave
- Monitor holiday/TFT balances for employees and create overviews in order to communicate these to the Department Heads
- Process all salary mutations and inform the salary company
- Check all pay slips for accuracy independently and together with Finance & Hotel Manager
- Pull completion reports from MGS Marriott System & DLZ to track E-learning completions
- Maintain an up to date Training Matrix
- Giving and developing trainings such as Moxy/RI Induction, GDPR, Pump up the Moxy, Supervisor Trainings
- Assist in hosting and planning Crisis Response Trainings
- Assist in planning the Fire Life Safety trainings
- Monitor all employees for the health & safety trainings such as risk assessments, COSHH, Manual Handling etc.
- Keep the ArboNED system up to date by reporting employees sick and recovered on time
- Keep in touch with sick employees to get them to back to work as quickly as possible
- Handle an effective on call policy for long term and frequent absentees, with purpose to maintain proper sick leave support
- In time report to UWV the long-term absentees and recovery report according to ‘Wet Verbetering Poortwachter’
- Create plan of approach in the case of long term absenteeism
- Keeping an up to date reintegration file
- At all times project a favorable image of the company to promote its aim and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor
- Giving explanation and advise about the CAO and company regulations
- Obtain advice from external authorities such as KHN
- Organize the quarterly Town Hall meeting
- Keep the Houthaven Facebook page & the Fourth App up to date with new information, fun events and new team members
- Keep the staff handbook up to date
- Proactively think about ways to improve employee recognition
- Celebrate one year service awards with the team
- Celebrate special days with the team such as Easter or Valentine’s day
- Organize activities to benefit employee wellbeing such as Yoga & Zumba on Wednesday
- Come up with creative initiatives and organize the Cycas Wellbeing Weeks
- Participate in/Organize the yearly Marriott Appreciation Week
- Monitor the superhero of the month award
ProfileWe are looking for a team player who commands a proactive and caring approach with strong social skills. We are looking for a person who meets the following profile:
- A HBO Hospitality or HR related graduate
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Reliable and trustful
- Ability to work independent
- Hands-on mentality;
- Affinity with the Hospitality industry;
- Experience with Protime and SD workx is preferable.
- A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team get to be their true self!
- An workplace with over 220.000 colleagues worldwide!
- A family of associates with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities.
- Get fit with your colleagues during our Wednesdays with Zumba or Yoga!
- Feed your wanderlust with discounts in over 7000 hotels!
- Hotel vacatures van: Moxy Houthavens Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Margaux van Rhee
- Adres: Danzigerkade 175
1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0634100142
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/amsox
Bekijk locatie op kaart