- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken
- Referentie nr: 37506
- Geplaatst op: 14-06-2022
Algemene informatieHuman Resources & Training Trainee
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suite. Our guests can taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Human Recourses & Training trainee. You will be Supporting the HR Assistant Director and Training manager with daily task. You will have the possibility to co-facilitate trainings and develop your public speaking skills… are you up for a challenge?
- You will support with all HR Processes (Onboarding, Recruitment, Leavers, Payroll & Training)
- Being detail oriented! You have to be on top of your game!
- Being an administrative mastermind
- Setting new talent up for success; e.g. making contracts, key request, doing uniform fittings and show casing the hotel etc.
- Keeping employee files up to date
- Rocking technology; processing data in the various HR systems and Learning & Development systems
- Being our internal influencer; keeping track of Facebook, Instagram, Talent Website & All Internal presentations and memos.
- Party planner; Birthdays, Staff Parties, Community Service, Christmas and General Staff Meetings
- Being a homemaker; welcoming new talent to W Amsterdam and making them feel at home
- Participation in the recruitment process, screening CV’s, telephone screening, assist with interviews & organizing casting days.
- A hands-on superhero who is always pro-active and prepares internal events from A-Z.
- Show Off and co-host presentations for Hotel School Student who want to visit WXXX.
- Being in the know: You will become the expert when it comes to HR & Training and you are not afraid to answer any questions that talent ask you!
- Showing our talent our Whatever/Whenever service and connect with them to be able to personalize our service and communication!
- You will be working in a fast paced environment, under pressure, gotta love it.
- We are ALL-IN, and have many teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- Minimum length of internship 20 weeks
- You must be a student of a hospitality related educational program (HBO)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart