- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken , Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 32542
- Geplaatst op: 02-01-2020
Algemene informatieWANTED! HUMAN RESOURCES MARKETING TRAINEE AS PER JANUARY/ FEBRUARY 2020!
(DUTCH STUDENTS ONLY)
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is looking for an ambitious, hands-on and enthusiastic Human Resources Marketing Trainee.
Are you creative and passionate about social media and human resources? Does your heart start beating faster for excellent content? And do you like to optimalize our employer branding? Then we are looking for you!
As Human Resources Marketing Trainee at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will be working with both the Marketing department and the Human Resources department. You will assist in increasing visibility of Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol on social media and improve our employer branding. Furthermore, you will be assisting with job markets and career fairs to promote Hilton. You will be involved in creating social media campaigns, designing collateral, presentations and recruitment campaigns. A diverse internship where no day is the same.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with the increasement of visibility of Hilton through a strategic marketing and social media plan
- Develop and monitor the recruitment strategy
- Assist with the development of a long term strategy for employer branding and awareness
- Transfer specific marketing tools and knowledge to the Human Resources department
- Ensures collateral is developed when required and kept up to date and is conform brand standards
- Ensures any new or revised collateral is produced according to the brand identity guidelines
- Attends job markets and career fairs in order to promote Hilton
- Assists with hotel tours and presentations for students
- Actively seeks and maximizes local PR opportunities and exposure
- Assists with uploading all press releases to the Hilton Global Media Center
- Efficient ussage of all systems and good maintenance of these systems
- Communicates all key development needs in terms of recruitment with the Human Resources department
- Actively searches input and feedback from the Human Resources department
- Takes part in communication meetings of both the Marketing department as well as the Human Resources department
Who are we looking for?
- Studying at minimum on HBO level commercial degree: for example Hospitality Management, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources Management
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Prezi and Adobe
- InDesign, Photoshop and movie editing skills are a plus
- Available for at least 5 months
- Basic knowledge and experience within the hospitality industry
- Experience with recruitment activities is a plus
- You understand the next generation and how to reach them
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Eye for detail
- You are able to work in a team and individually
- Performs well under pressure
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol opened its doors in December 2015 and is a new generation of airport hotels. The hotel offers a Bowery Restaurant with three open kitchens, the stylish Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar with a wide selection of Gins & Jenevers and a spa with whirlpool, steam room and sauna and 24-hour Fitness Center. We have a young team where we start off every morning with a cup of coffee or tea, just what you prefer. There are many opportunities to grow and show what you are capable off. The Marketing department would consist of you and the Marketing Executive where you can be as creative as you would like. The crazier the better!
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
Our hotel and all our offices are accessible with a wheelchair and if needed we are able to adjust the workplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Are you the hero we are looking for?
Does this internship sounds appealing to you? And do you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other yet unquestionable has fun along the way? Don’t wait no longer and apply now by sending us your CV and motivation letter!
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk Bos
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
Bekijk locatie op kaart