- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Portiers, bagagisten
- Referentie nr: 41794
- Geplaatst op: 12-07-2022
Algemene informatieBell Captain
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Bell Captain. The Bell captain is responsible to manage and guide the welcome ambassadors (porters) and to make sure that guests receive extraordinary service. The Bell Captain performs security tasks, creates work schedules and assists the team with workload when needed.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Guide Welcome ambassadors
- Ensure Welcome Ambassadors fulfill their tasks and responsibilities correctly
- Create work schedules
- Check the luggage storeroom by means of correct administration of all luggage / packages stored.
- Avoiding and dealing with guests complaints
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with. We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage
- Showing guests our Whatever/Whenever service while they are with us, and connect with them to be able to personalize that service, creating memorable experiences
- Welcoming and helping guests throughout their stay. Ensure you are following service standards and operating procedures from the beginning to the end of each interaction
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Valet parking
- Receive, store and transport guests’ luggage to the lobby or guest rooms
- Accompany guest to the welcome desk or guest rooms
- Provide information regarding hotel facilities, tourist activities, museum and instructions regarding technical devices
- Make restaurant and theatre reservations and deliver messages to guests
- Identify defects in guest rooms and inform manager and / or department involved
- While fulfilling work related tasks supervise unwanted / malicious guests or visitors
- Approach unwanted / malicious guests or visitors and kindly requests them to leave the building
- Ensure unwanted guests or visitors are appropriately dismissed and inform safety authorities when needed (police, fire brigade ) etc.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same or similar role
- Fluency in English
- Dutch and any other language is appreciated
- Experience in the Luxury Segment is an advantage
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
- Driver license B is a must
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Denise Langeveld
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart