Kimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are passionate, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
You will be working with a friendly, motivated team and will work together to develop our full potential and ensure we all provide genuine heartfelt care to our Kimpton guests.
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Do you have an energetic attitude and do you love making connections with people? Then being a Porter might just be the right job for you!
As Porter you offer truly personal service to all guests entering the hotel no matter the request. You’re responsible for offering this ‘wow’ service to our guests during their stay and this starts right at when they set foot into Kimpton de Witt. You’re creating this welcoming atmosphere and not only ensure that their experience is flowing easily, but also to exceed their expectations!
You’ll share information about the hotel to our guests while working together with your colleagues of Front Office and Housekeeping. Yes we do have standards and procedures, but it is up to you to make their stay special and memorable.
We’re always aiming for ‘Ridiculously Personal Service’!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A PORTER?
- Chat with and give a welcoming feeling to all guests entering the hotel
- Assist with the telephone and Front of House activities if necessary
- Organize transportation requests from guests
- Park cars of guests and handle the administration of it
- Receive and carry luggage from guests to the hallway or their rooms
- Guide guests to the Front Office, rooms or any of our outlets
- Share general information about our facilities, e.g. appliances in the room
- Prevent and handle complaints from guests and communicate this to the Front Office to ensure that the guests are happy again
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR PORTER
- You are in possession of a car license
- You write and speak English fluently, Dutch is not required
- You have a warm and representative attitude
- You don’t mind to work mixed shifts of morning, evening and weekends
- You love to provide service!
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary starting from €1872 per month plus tips based on a 38-hour contract.
- Experience Stay at Kimpton De Witt as part of our introduction program.
- 5 complimentary nights per year at all Lore Group hotels.
- Employee and Friends & Family discount rates at more than 5500 IHG Hotels and all Lore Group hotels.
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 16 partner hotels in the city.
- Unlimited conversations with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp.
- Staff events.
- Prepared meals in the canteen.
- Discount on Health Insurances.
- Clothing & shoe allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Career opportunities.
Are you the energetic Porter we are looking for? Apply now?