- Hotel vacatures van: Residence Inn
- Standplaats: Danzigerkade 175, 1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office , Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 22253
- Geplaatst op: 07-01-2020
Algemene informatieAre you looking for a new challenge, one where you have time to get to know the guest and really spoil them? Then you are the Residence Inn Guest Service Agent we are looking for!
We at Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated crew members that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver positively OUTRAGEOUS service! We put people at the heart of everything we do and are always looking to recruit a friendly, spirited, outgoing new employees for our 2 brands!
We are the first dual branded property in The Netherlands; 2 hotels operating in 1 building! Residence Inn by Marriott is an extended stay brand whereby our guests stay for longer periods of time. It is up to us to make them feel at home with our family of associates! All rooms are suites with more living and working space, than you would find in an any other hotel room, including a fully equipped kitchen in every suite! Our guests (the Maximizers) want to Maximize their stay and we are here to help them do that, by offering grocery services, complimentary daily breakfast and of course all the places to be in Amsterdam!
Our Maximizers are looking for a home away from home and you know better than anyone else how to make them experience exactly that! You are a real host and are truly involved with their lives because you know how to surprise our Maximizers with something extra after they have had a tough day at work or when they have nailed that proposal! You know your way around in Amsterdam and can help our guests Maximize their stay by referring them to the all the Hotspots; from where to work in that new coffee bar with the best carrot cake to which park is the best to walk their dog. (Yes, we welcome pets!) All with the purpose to connect our Maximizers to Amsterdam and the local people.
What you will be doing?
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
What we offer you!
- A place where you get to work for the worlds favorite travel company, getting to know our systems and policies to widen your horizon!
- A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team gets to be their true self !
- A family of associates with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance, training and career possibilities!
- Get fit with your colleagues during our bi-weekly Yoga and Zumba!
- Quarterly Personal Journeys; set your own goals and get rewarded when achieving them!
- Feed your wanderlust with discounts in over 7000 Marriott hotels!
We are too ‘CYCAS’ to be grumpy. .... our job isn’t over until we get a smile!
- Hotel vacatures van: Residence Inn
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Margaux van Rhee
- Adres: Danzigerkade 175
1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0634100142
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/amsri
Bekijk locatie op kaart