Kimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam and Super Lyan are only as good as the people it employs, that is why we picked you. You are outgoing and you love to meet new people. You are passionate, focused and driven about making every guest’s experience ‘ridiculously personal’, making their visit unforgettable, in all the right ways.
You will be working with a friendly, motivated team and will work together to develop our full potential and ensure we all provide genuine heartfelt care to our Celia guests.
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Regarding the role, as the job title Front of House Supervisor says really, you are responsible for providing the most unique experience in the area, leading an energetic team of hospitality enthusiasts. During your shift, you are responsible for running a smooth operation. It is a physical role and although there are the usual meetings, briefings and of course emails to check, you will be on your feet most of the day out and about chatting with your guests and your team, so fitness will be key for you. Do you want to check-in? Here is a list of your responsibilities:
- You train and support the Front Office Agents to ensure operation runs smoothly
- You handle guest feedback (both negative and positive)
- You are responsible for receiving, checking in and out of guests with all associated administrative tasks.
- You’ll be responsible for a smooth check in and check out process as well as taking ownership in making the guests’ stay memorable
- You’ll handle administrative tasks which will to be handled throughout the shift
- During their stay you will provide our guests with all general and tourist information and provide the corresponding service.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPER STAR ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
- Who is motivated and motivates our Front Office team
- With an outgoing personality who likes to interact with guests
- That enjoys working flexible shifts throughout the week and weekend
- That has experience in leadership at the Front Office
- Always looking for ways to improve service
- Knows how to communicate clearly in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An energetic, fun & kind team
- Starting with a fixed-term contract for one year
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels
- Experience Stay at Kimpton De Witt as part of our introduction program
- Multi-skilled personal development opportunities
- Shoe, clothing & travel allowance
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
- And much more…