- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office , Portiers, bagagisten
- Referentie nr: 39295
- Geplaatst op: 06-05-2022
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a concierge. You will be joining the Welcome team, which consists of the Welcome Desk Talent, Welcome Ambassadors and Concierges.
The concierges, together with the Welcome Ambassadors, are the first point of contact for our guests. Do you know how to make a strong first impression?
- You will be an expert about touristic/ recreational and gastronomic establishments and events.
- Provide guests with the newest, hottest and coolest insider spots in Amsterdam
- Doing research on what’s new/next in Amsterdam
- Making reservations and confirming of bookings in hotels, restaurants, flight, clubs, etc.
- Arranging of guest transportation
- Welcoming and redirecting guests and Talent
- Sending and receiving mail (e.g. courier services)
- Making sure there is a constant and high quality level of service
- Keeping an eye on security and closely monitoring who gets in and out the hotel
- You will be assisting the Welcome Ambassadors with tasks where necessary
- Being in the know of what’s up in the hotel so you can inform guests correctly and give appropriate directions.
- Preventing, noticing and handling complaints in agreement with the Welcome Office Manager
- You will be working closely together with other departments (Welcome Office, Style, Engineering, B&F and the office). Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level
- Several years of relevant working experience in 5* hotel industry is an advantage
- Always looking for what’s new in Amsterdam
- Network in Amsterdam in the field of new restaurant, taxi companies, ticket service, etc. is a an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com