- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 35257
- Geplaatst op: 12-08-2022
Algemene informatieTo support our Front Desk team we are looking for a Parttime Night Manager at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. We offer a position for 3 days per week.
Hilton stands for excellent and authentic experiences for our guests. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of upholding a brands reputation and delivering on these expectations.
A Night Manager oversees the night-hour supervision of the Front Desk Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will you be doing?
As Night Manager, you will oversee the night shift of the Front Desk Team.
A Night Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Desk operation within the night to maintain high standards
- Serve as a point of contact for regular and VIP guests
- Complete Night Audit duties
- Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Represent the hotel’s General Manager and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
- Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Compile adequate handover to the morning team and Duty Manager
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks, and maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
- Assist other departments, when necessary
- Supervise the Night Auditor and Night Security team members
What will we expect from you?
Night Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in the Front Office within a hotel
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Fire & Safety trained (BHV)
- Excellent in English language both verbal and writing
- Valid work permit for the Netherlands required in case you have a non-EU nationality
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason, we offer our team members, among other things, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement, travel allowance and excellent learning & development opportunities.
As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
As member of our night team you are also entitled to the following benefits:
- 25% night allowance for every hour worked in the night
- €3,25 meal allowance for every night you work
- Take part in the Front Desk incentive program
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling:
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
Bekijk locatie op kaart