- Hotel vacatures van: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Revenue Management , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 40923
- Geplaatst op: 21-05-2022
Algemene informatieHyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to share this purpose?
Because we are looking for a Cluster Revenue Management Trainee for our two Amsterdam properties!
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
- A strategic thinker who is also very organized and detail-oriented;
- An admin soul, who loves spreadsheets and working with computer programs.
- Provide relevant analysis to guide the hotel teams to formulate appropriate transient and group inventory restrictions and pricing strategies towards the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues for the hotels
- Assist with the implementation of the hotel sales strategy and pricing recommendations across all channels, Hyatt key revenue systems and market segments.
- Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to the relevant stakeholders
- Analyze recent trends for all revenue streams and provide detailed analysis to assist the Cluster Revenue Manager in the revenue forecasting process for the hotels. This includes the 11 day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed
- Work with all relevant BI tools and gather market intelligence to support the revenue teams
- Provide detailed analysis on group pick-up and wash trends
- Prepare daily pick-up report for each hotel and share with hotel teams as appropriate, with key highlight of reservation/cancelation trends
- Develop analysis for the business/leisure on-property that allows them to better evaluate new and existing accounts
- Prepare Weekly Hotel Strategy meetings and DDT (daily detail tool) and provide any analysis required for this meeting.
- Review all bookings that fall out of established group booking guidelines and provide feedback to the Cluster Revenue Manager / Commercial teams
- Participate in the Group DBR to discuss pricing strategies with sales team for the leads received.
- Assist with effectively managing and maintaining Hyatt Revenue Management systems including PRIO, Reserve in accordance with Hyatt Revenue Management Standards, plus effective use of any partner extranet and channel manager.
- Provide analysis for the front office team to maximize revenue from the following programs; Front Desk up-sell programs, No-show & Cancellation charges, and sell out management effectiveness.
- Collaborate and provide analysis for the Sales / Events Team to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential
- Provide analysis deep-diving OTA channels to ensure that the hotels are maximizing revenue and marketing exposure from each of Hyatt's top partners
- Ensure accurate maintenance of Prio and Strategic Worflow across hotels
- Produce weekly meeting reports and produce monthly marketing reports
- Update forecast and rates in all relevant systems. Ensure proper update of all transient rates modifiers and add on opportunity in RMT.
- Prepare and provide analysis for the Months end / owners report to support the Cluster Revenue Manager in the reporting process
- Manage daily STR extranet
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Business laundry is taken care of in house.
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
- enrolled in a Hospitality or Tourism related study;
- confident, energetic and clever;
- available for minimum of five months;
- a great communicator in English (and preferably) Dutch;
- approachable, work well in a team, and have an eye for detail;
- not afraid to make decisions;
- eager to learn and have a hands-on approach;
- legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications);
- and motivated to get started!
- Hotel vacatures van: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Bekijk locatie op kaart