- Hotel vacatures van: De L'Europe
- Standplaats: Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 141
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 17935
- Geplaatst op: 18-10-2019
Beautifully new designed event spaces are ready to welcome lovers of the true and beautiful. Are you full of energy and ready to be the first one filling these new spaces with social events? Then we are looking for you!
As a Social Events Sales Executive you are part of a passionate and energetic Sales team of De L’ Europe. You will be responsible for selling our newly redesigned event spaces to the local market. You will identify and approach existing and new accounts with the aim to build long lasting relationships. You will be out spreading the word about our redesigned event spaces and create excitement for all that still has to come. Get creative and find new ways of attracting new business!
You will not only sell the event spaces but also organize the social events for your accounts. As a Sales Executive you coordinate the full process and oversee your events.
Show your guests what Original Amsterdam Luxury is during Site Inspections and entertain them during client events and lunches.
Join the team in our aim to reach the departmental goals and let’s celebrate successes together.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Proactively identify and approach existing and new accounts within the local market to build long lasting relationships.
· Entertain clients by showing the hotel and attend client events.
· Come up with creative and new ways to attract new business and accounts in the local market.
· Passionately sell social events for our brand-new event spaces.
· Energetically amaze guests daily by organizing unforgettable social events.
· Coordinate the full process from selling the event, overseeing the event to after sales.
· Communicate the wishes of the guests to all departments to ensure that the guests are looked after well.
· Enjoy working in a team and be a star in creating and managing your own work.
· Are set on reaching departmental and individual revenue goals.
· An outgoing personality who enjoys building relationships with clients
· A passionate colleague that loves selling our event spaces
· An energetic colleague who identifies new markets and clients
· Excellent planning and organization skills
· A planner that works well with deadlines
· A team player who can work individually as well
· A sales personal who is driven towards set targets
· Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
· Thorough experience as a Sales Coordinator or Event planner
· Training and opportunities for growth
· Collective Health Insurance and Social security compensation (WIA)
· Staff restaurant
· Working with the highest quality materials
· Officially accredited learning company
· Salary according to Horeca CAO
· Various staff discounts
· Travel allowance