- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
You are a natural in organizing events, from enquiry stage to after-sales. As a highly enthusiastic and creative team player, you will feel at home in this environment. You are able to combine the requirements of the client with the possibilities within the hotel. You are flexible in workhours and potentially willing to work evenings and weekends.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Meeting & Events Coordinator fulltime in the Conservatorium hotel you are able to work with deadlines and continuously changing situations. You have sales skills and are comfortable with various sales techniques. You are able to advise clients with regards to the events they’re organising.
• You’re responsible for sales pitches to clients with regards to specific enquiries, and booking and coordinating event/ group reservations
• You prepare proposals for groups and you’re responsible for managing and the follow-up of existing enquiries.
• You ensure groups are confirmed at the hotel.
• Prior to and during the arrival, you are the contact for the guests.
• Together with the Meeting & Events team you achieve/ exceed the given revenue target.
• You make sure that all information with regards to the event, as agreed with the client, will be communicated and actioned by the operational departments within the hotel.
• You facilitate site visits for potential clients in the hotel.
• You have a minimum ‘HBO’ working level and completed education ‘Hotel School’.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language, both verbal and written.
• Experience within the hotel industry or in organising events is a preference;
• Experience as a Meeting and Events Coordinator within hotels is a preference;
• Experience with the ‘Opera’ system is a preference.
How To Apply:
• We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
• We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
• We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
• Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
• What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
• Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.
|Bedrijf:||Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Human Resources|
|Adres:||Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het Conservatorium Hotel AmsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam'
t.a.v. Human Resources
Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf