- Hotel vacatures van: The Hoxton, Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 255, 1015 BJ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 90
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 31156
- Geplaatst op: 04-07-2019
Algemene informatieWe are looking for a Brand Manager, to join us here at The Hoxton, Amsterdam.
You are frontline eyes and ears of The Hoxton, the guardian of the brand values and the curator of the guest experience. You play a pivotal role working across all departments on property, as well as the brand and design team centrally. You’re constantly looking for opportunities to enhance and elevate the experience for guests and locals. You’ll monitor the room and R&B commercials and work closely with the R&B, sales and revenue teams on ideas to hit targets. You’ll be the face of the brand on property, welcoming guests and partners, making sure the vibe is on point and feedback is excellent. You will think of the whole hotel as your canvas (lobby, rooms, restaurants, bars, outside spaces etc) to create an experience that people rave about want to keep coming back to. From the tiny details to the big ideas, you always-on, spotting issues and opportunities to improve, with no ‘staying in lane’ required!
What you’ll do…
From building a strong cultural and entertainment programme, to creating traffic driving R&B activations, to personal touches for guests and strategic partnerships that enhance the experience - you will be responsible for driving innovative thinking delivering on both brand and business objectives.
- Be the brand guardian – translate the Global/Regional brand strategy into a relevant local plan that delivers on local insights and needs while maintaining global brand consistency.
- Be part of the Property Management team. Understand the business and brand goals and work with the revenue, sales and operations team to drive brand alignment and develop an integrated marketing plan to support each property.
- Be the consumer and competitor expert to develop insights that ensure we continue to build a compelling product offer that drives innovation and excitement.
- Own the guest journey (Hotel, R&B, apartment, co-working) ensure every touch point is on brand and delivering personal and innovative experiences while driving a cohesive message and cross-selling opportunities where appropriate.
- Develop a strong cultural programme of events, activations, installations, performances that root us in local creative communities across art, fashion, music, tech, wellness etc.
- Build strong network of brand partnerships to elevate the brand reach into new and interesting communities
- Develop and own a brand ambassador plan across key industries that adds credibility, drive advocacy and repeat guests
- Develop a bespoke product range to sell at the hotel with local partner makers, alongside the Head of Product in London.
- Build an integrated multi-channel communication plan to support all initiatives and events across digital, PR, social, on site communications
- Work with regional PR, social and digital teams to align on support/content needed for local stories on global channels/media. Own local media relationships and content plan for local social channels where relevant.
- Manage local social media channels with strategic input from communications team
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of campaigns and assess against goals and ROI
What we’re looking for…
- A strategic thinker who has a strong track record in building brands and delivering business results.
- Experience and understanding of working on lifestyle brands that are rooted in culture and community.
- Experience in creating and pulling off strong cultural event programmes that go beyond brand marketing activations across industries such as art, fashion, music, tech, wellness and the like.
- Ability to work across the entire marketing mix (brand, digital, social, PR) with a strong understanding of the creative process, digital marketing and experiential experiences.
- A personal network of strong contacts with in a variety of industries for future partnerships for the Hoxton.
- Ability to get under the skin of a brand and consumers to drive insightful ideas and opportunities.
- A conceptual, out-of-the-box thinker who inspires others; we’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- The ability to think big, be brave and make things happen.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits for us.
- Doers. You’re not precious; we all leave our egos at the door and help get shit done.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re easy to talk to. If we got stuck in a lift together, we’d have a good time and a few laughs.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way. You’re also a self-starter and happy to work in a buzzy environment with no fixed desk!
What’s in it for you…
- Join a creatively-led environment in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
More about us…
Ennismore is a London and New York based creator of unique hospitality experiences; part developer, part operator and part creative studio. Our family comprises The Hoxton, a series of open-house hotels; Gleneagles, the iconic glorious playground in the Scottish Highlands; and several standalone restaurants in London. In 2017, Ennismore branched out into products, launching Gleneagles & Co, a range of artisan fine foods, and Blank, a bathroom amenities line that you’ll find in The Hoxton.
- Hotel vacatures van: The Hoxton, Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jacqueline Mooren
- Adres: Herengracht 255
1015 BJ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 888 5555
- Website: https://thehoxton.com/
Bekijk locatie op kaart