- Hotel vacatures van: Moxy Houthavens Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Danzigerkade 175, 1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 90
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 31505
- Geplaatst op: 05-08-2019
Algemene informatieCan you think outside the box and do know how to creatively sell our two hotels? Then you are the Sales Manager we are looking for! We can offer you a great opportunity to learn and grow as the newest member of our sales team!
We at Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated crew members that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver positively OUTRAGEOUS service! We put people at the heart of everything we do and are looking to recruit a friendly, spirited, outgoing new Reservations Agent for our two brands!
We are the first dual branded property in The Netherlands; 2 hotels operating in 1 building! Residence Inn by Marriott is an extended stay brand whereby our guests stay for longer periods of time. It is up to us to make them feel at home with our family of associates! All rooms are suites with more living and working space, than you would find in a any other hotel room, including a fully equipped kitchen in every suite! Our guests (the Maximizers) want to Maximize their stay and we are here to help them do that, by offering grocery services, complimentary daily breakfast and of course all the places to be in Amsterdam!
#ATTHEMOXY we created a free-spirited place where our guests can do all that crazy stuff they would never think of doing at home, together with likeminded spirits they had otherwise never met, that is why we call them our Fun Hunters! The Wi-Fi is speedy and the cushy beds are freshly made, but more importantly, the bar is always open and ‘the crew’ is always on duty to serve. Our crew can do it all! Bartender, greeter, front desk attendant, speedy internet surfing problem solver… all you, all of the time.
The Sales Manager will maximize revenue opportunities for both hotels by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. You will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that ensure the hotel has a competitive advantage. You are key in ensuring the hotel develops future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
- Proactively analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities to drive repeat/new business from customers
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into our hotels and to increase market share in all revenue streams
- Contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate, Extended Stay and MICE segment in order to achieve hotel revenue targets.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Represent Moxy & Residence Inn during workshops, trade fairs and networking opportunities
- Initiate creative customer events, sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and business areas.
- Devising and adapting the Sales strategy through the analysis of information and data, to maximize opportunities.
- To fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times
- Must possess hands-on experience in managing all the key operations functions required of a Sales Manager, also a comprehensive understanding of functions such as finance, sales, revenue and e-commerce.
- Be able to foster collaboration with all stakeholders and has experience to influence others inside and outside of the organisation in a planned, well-informed way to ensure quality results.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate the results clearly, through monthly performance reports and other relevant sources like Marriott guest feedback, TripAdvisor, Guestvoice etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining presence and communicating effectively at all levels within the hotel, Marriott Hotels and Cycas and other key stakeholders.
- Must be a strong leader who has empathy and an ability to motivate and mentor others to deliver the agreed operational strategy and desired outcomes within allocated time frames.
- Be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of the agreed operations strategy, systems, procedures or outcomes.
- Comfortable with accountability and makes considered business decisions willingly and in an analytical and strategic manner.
- A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team get to be their true self!
- A workplace with over 220.000 colleagues worldwide!
- A family of associates with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities.
- Get fit with your colleagues during our Wednesdays with Zumba or Yoga!
- Feed your wanderlust with discounts in over 7000 hotels!
- Hotel vacatures van: Moxy Houthavens Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Margaux van Rhee
- Adres: Danzigerkade 175
1013 AP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0634100142
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/amsox
Bekijk locatie op kaart