- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 36036
- Geplaatst op: 28-06-2021
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
Hilton Amsterdam is currently looking for an experienced, pro-active, innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with a commercial attitude and a passion for F&B. The Marketing Manager will work with the Commercial Director to maximize hotel's revenues, grow the market share and liaise with regional commercial and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Write yearly marketing plans based on the hotel proposition and long term goals. Implement marketing tactics to help meet the goals and objectives.
- Plan the marketing budget accordingly the marketing year plan and review monthly.
- Prioritize daily tasks for the marketing team bases on the marketing strategies. Work closely with the Commercial Manager.
- Advising on Social Media plan, acting accordingly and adjusting where needed; updating Social Media content, analyze monthly performance and come up with creative ideas to improve.
- Creation and production of online and offline mailings promoting Hilton and products and events.
- Designing, creation and co-ordination of advertisements, (news) articles and placement, as well as promotional materials within the Hilton corporate guidelines. Actively searching for partnerships and new advertisement opportunities for online and offline. Proof-read all materials for external use.
- Overseeing the process of designing, creation and production of F&B promotional material.
- Co-ordination of all hotel merchandising collaterals (including ordering corporate collaterals). Actively seeking for new ideas to improve communication with our guests and increase guest’s satisfaction.
- Maintenance of Hilton.com, Roberto’s Restaurant and third party websites through Content Libraries, Content Management System and extranets
- Be the main contact person for press and media: co-ordination on information regarding activities, events (e.g. Herring party) and ensure correct usage of visual materials (based on corporate guidelines Hilton) in cooperation with the external PR agency.
- Ensure correct product positioning in written and promotional materials, descriptive texts and visuals (internal and external), within corporate Hilton guidelines (Dutch and English).
- Planning videos and photoshoot to create content for the hotel and F&B outlets.
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus )
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing and Social Media in a similar environment
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Affection and trend recognition for Social Media
- Previous experience with project management and the handling and coordination of press requests
- Team Player
- Organizational and self-driven talent
- Hands-on mentality and pro-activeness
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and the creative cloud (e.g. Adobe Design Premium, Adobe Photoshop CC)
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- A fulltime role with, salary based on your experience (Scale 9 of the hospitality industry €2.864,01-€3.664,72);
- Intensive training period and a personal development program;
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities;
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program;
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels;
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions;
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums;
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sabine de Kieviet
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart