- Hotel vacatures van: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Paulus Potterstraat 50, 1071 DB Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 277
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales , Management
- Referentie nr: 37218
- Geplaatst op: 09-11-2023
As our new Director of Marketing & Communications, you are responsible for overseeing all matters relating to branding, offline marketing, partnerships, public relations and all digital activity. Together with your team you will manage all external marketing collateral, promotional materials and communications in order to promote our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way possible. You will also oversee our strategy for internal/employee marketing to ensure Conservatorium is considered one of the premier luxury hotels of choice for colleagues in the hospitality industry. Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, eloquent and detailed communication skills and extensive product knowledge are required trademarks for this position in order to successfully master the elegant communication of our hotel.
You are creative, with excellent communication and leadership skills and structured in your way of working. You have a solid understanding of hotel operational marketing, a proven-track record in public relations and brand partnerships and excited to oversee our marketing & communications department.
What will be your role?
As Director of Marketing & Communications in the Conservatorium hotel you will work closely with our Regional Marketing team. Due to the dynamic nature of our hotel, you take charge of deadlines and continuously changing situations. You ensure consistency in brand and communication messages and will work closely with the hotel’s management team to support business growth in all outlets of the hotel. You are able to advise internal parties with regards to the correct Marketing & Communications strategies.
- Oversee marketing & communication strategy of the hotel, including our Food & Beverage (F&B) and Akasha Wellness strategies;
- Actively engage with the Commercial and Operations teams to generate potential marketing and promotional content;
- Work closely with our Regional F&B Director on all areas of F&B marketing for Conservatorium hotel;
- Create an internal marketing strategy to ensure Conservatorium is considered one of the premier luxury hotels of choice for colleagues in the hospitality industry, via social media channels and other ways;
- Formulate, develop and implement all marketing and brand communications policies & procedures;
- Effectively manage external PR agencies to ensure consistent messaging across the hotel’s various markets;
- You will protect and develop the company’s corporate image and identity in all internal and external communications;
- Undertake periodic projects in order to develop the brand, positioning and ensure marketing and communication strategies are aligned with future trends;
- Work closely with the Group Director of Digital Marketing to ensure revenue growth.
As our Director of Marketing & Communications you are the expert of your respective fields and you know how to lead a team of professionals. You are commercially minded and have an eye for detail when it comes to devising the right strategy and its supporting communication and collateral. Being an ambassador of the hotel comes naturally to you, both to external and internal parties. Furthermore, you have:
- You have a minimum ‘Bachelor” working level and completed education ‘Hotel School’ and/or a Marketing degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- Experience within marketing and communications within the hotel industry;
- Experience as a Marketing Manager or Director of Marketing within luxury hotels is a preference;
- Experience with leading a team of Marketing & Communications professionals.
- A competitive salary and multiple additional benefits, such as supplemented staff meals, uniform/laundry service, ticket raffles and a 50% contribution to your pension fund;
- Complimentary stays and discounts at hotels of The Set Collection;
- F&B Discount Card – discounts at restaurants at high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted collective health insurance and weekly personal training sessions;
- An inspiring work environment where we focus on work-life balance and continuous development through coaching and training. During your time with us we will support you in every new step of your career!
Are we your next destination?
Apply through this website and let us know why you are interested! We look forward to seeing your application. For any questions, reach out to us via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or email@example.com.
Please ensure eligibility to work in the Netherlands and secure housing in Amsterdam prior to applying. Due to high application volume, we will respond only to candidates meeting these criteria. By applying for this vacancy, you consent to the collection, processing, and storage of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment and selection. Your information will be used solely for assessing your suitability for the position and will be kept confidential. If you wish to withdraw your consent or request the deletion of your data at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel vacatures van: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Paulus Potterstraat 50
1071 DB Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: https://careers.conservatoriumhotel.com/en