- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 37505
- Geplaatst op: 25-05-2022
Algemene informatieSales & Events Trainee
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suite. Our guests can taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Sales & Events Trainee. You will be supporting the Sales & Events department where everything is about selling and creativity. Help us to stay ahead of our competitive set.
- Be in the know regarding our competition.
- Prepare site inspections and blow way potential guests with show rounds to clients.
- Answering incoming leads by creating tailor made proposals.
- Handling incoming inquiries by phone/mail or other booking channels
- Preparing accurate function sheets.
- Brief other departments about upcoming events in the Sheet Meeting
- Taking care of the arrangements for all internal events and trainings.
- Give a daily update about the new incoming reservations, blocks corporate arrivals etc.
- Create new flyers and promotion material
- Let your creativity loose on new giveaways and create personalized goodies
- Showing guests our Whatever/Whenever service while they are with us, and connect with them to be able to personalize that service, creating memorable experiences.
- You will be working in a fast paced environment, under pressure, gotta love it.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- Minimum length of internship 20 weeks
- You must be a student of a hospitality related educational program
- Bachelor Management Internship (HBO)
- Fluency in English
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart