- Hotel vacatures van: art'otel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 33, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 54
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 42633
- Geplaatst op: 19-09-2022
Algemene informatieAre you looking for an inspiring internship in the world of hotels, bars, restaurants? Do you enjoy dining out, discovering the city’s latest cocktail hotspots, being treated occasionally at a trendy hotel, and you want to get behind the scenes to see & be part of how this all comes together? Then we have an exciting role for you! Join us as our Marketing Intern at our Regional Office based in Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam.
Every day we create valuable memories for our guests and stakeholders – across our international portfolio of prime hospitality real estate, encompassing iconic hotels, destination restaurants, buzzing bars, seaside resorts, glamping and campsites and more! And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our support teams of which Marketing is key! Are you eager to learn all the ins and outs of Marketing? We are looking for a creative, fast learner who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Are you our new team player? Then you’re the perfect candidate to join our international Marketing team in Amsterdam overseeing a series of exciting hotels, restaurants & bars!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be providing ongoing support to the Marketing team, including but not limited to the following:
- Ensure content & marketing teams are up-to-date on latest city events, happenings and industry trends
- Support with social media accounts for popular restaurants & bars in the city
- Support with PR visits for hotels, restaurants & bars
- Support with logistics for new art exhibitions, exciting events & promotions at any of our hotels, bars & restaurants (This may include event set up, logistics, liaising with operations, decorations, goodie bags, finding partners, designing flyers, DJs and more!)
- Support with designing & printing of collateral and in website updates for hotels, restaurants and bars
- You will learn & own systems including Upmail, Oaky & Yext to ensure our guests are always up to date
- Support in ensuring our meetings & events 3rd party listings are up to date
- Ensure our content drives & online portals are efficiently organized and up to date
- Support in PR & marketing reports for regional/commercial meetings
- Support with email marketing campaigns and with content creation
- Support overall marketing team efforts with ongoing admin support
- Experience with creative copywriting, Canva, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Canvas is a bonus
- Someone who is sparky, creative, enthusiastic and not a stranger to the worlds of restaurants, bars & hotels. You know what is hot, what is on trend, and what is not!
- Currently studying at Bachelor level (or higher) in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Branding.
- You are interested in the hospitality industry and are looking for an internship for at least 5 months as part of your study. This internship is offered throughout the year, so if you are interested, please apply and we will check whether a suitable starting date can be arranged for you.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written), and Dutch desired. Strong analytical skills, whilst staying curious and creative
- Eager to learn Marketing & bring their creativity to the table. No idea is too crazy for us!
- Ability to set goals and accomplish them within given timeframes, highly organised and systematic approach to work, proactive and self-driven
- Internship allowance of € 550 per month
- Discounts in our hotels and restaurants
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & Development program
- Time for your school Projects/Thesis
- Opportunities to grow within the company, even after your internship
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.
- Hotel vacatures van: art'otel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Romy Visser
- Adres: Prins Hendrikkade 33
1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31630180654
- Website: http://jobs.pphe.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart