- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 44745
- Geplaatst op: 17-05-2023
Algemene informatieWhat will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
Job Description Marketing Manager
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is currently looking for an experienced, pro-active, innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with a commercial attitude and a passion for F&B. The Marketing Manager will work with the Commercial Director to maximize the hotel's revenues, grow the market share and liaise with regional commercial and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare a yearly marketing calendar based on the hotel proposition and long-term goals. Implement marketing tactics to help meet the goals and objectives.
- Execute promotional activities based on global strategies and plans.
- Plan the marketing budget accordingly to the marketing year plan and review it monthly.
- Conduct market research to assist the Commercial Director in identifying revenue driving opportunities, obtaining market and competitive insights and building strategic partner relationships
- Create engaging Social Media content (captions, videos, pictures, and graphics)
- Design and manage print advertisements and promotional materials within the Hilton corporate guidelines.
- Actively search for partnerships and new opportunities (online and offline): brand partnerships, influencers, bloggers, applications, etc.
- Coordination of all hotel merchandising materials (including ordering corporate collateral).
- Manage the Online Reputation of the hotel
- Actively seek new ideas to improve communication with our guests and increase guest satisfaction.
- Maintain Hilton.com, Spectrum** Restaurant, Guerlain Spa and third party websites through Content Libraries, Content Management System and extranets
- Liaise with other hotel departments, to coordinate and implement different hotel projects and communication materials
- Cooperate with the external PR and copyright agencies to develop a positive press presence
- Plan photoshoots and brief external agencies to create content for the hotel and our venues
- Analyze monthly performance and regularly report to the global team on local activities, plans, and potential issues.
- Oversee all marketing related administrative tasks to include invoice processing
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing in a similar environment
- Experience with Social Media Management (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), including paid campaigns
- Good Project Management Skills
- Ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically and collaboratively with a wide range of individuals. Hands-on mentality, pro-activeness, and ability to work under pressure
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient Adobe design programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Rush
- Understands commercial awareness and can adapt to changing priorities quickly
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program;
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities;
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program;
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels;
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions;
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums;
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Wendy Vesters
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam
Bekijk locatie op kaart