- Hotel vacatures van: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 93
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 45516
- Geplaatst op: 14-08-2023
Join our energetic and enthusiastic Groups, Meetings & Events department. As Groups, Meetings & Events Executive, you will support the team to secure efficiency communicating the details of the events to the operations teams in the hotels, as well as helping performance with tasks such as billing and reports.
You will work closely with the Banqueting teams and contribute to make a success of each group and event.
Benefits of working with us as a Groups, Meetings & Events Executive:
- Competitive salary
- Meals provided
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day ‘wellbeing day’
- Job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Heavily discounted hotel & restaurants rates (also extends to family & friends)
- Travel allowance (maximum €200 per month based on a full-time employment.)
- 5 x bonuses per year: birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May)
- KHN Collective Labour Agreement – CAO Horeca & Catering
- Annual staff parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive scheme.
- (Online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow as a professional
What is expected of you as a Groups, Meetings & Events Executive:
- Prepare weekly and daily reporting needed to ensure a smooth operation within the GM&E Team.
- Ensure the weekly sheets/Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) and daily changelogs are sent in a timely manner to all hotel Operation teams with the highest degree of accuracy and providing complete information.
- Ensure the highest standards of business processes are maintained as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Daily review of group departures and outstanding balances.
- Complete tasks relevant but not limited to loading enquiries into Opera, while upholding our GM&E best practises. This will including loading enquiries, managing booking status, supporting with activities as required, and loading DDR packages when needed.
- Ensure that once the signed contract has been received from the GM&E Team, the billing/payment method has been considered and the deposit schedule loaded into Opera Sales & Catering.
- Manage Group Leisure enquiries as required by management, ensuring that any Group upselling opportunities are explored at every opportunity i.e. Dinners, porterage and room upselling etc. and that this is being communicated to the relevant departments.
- Ensure accurate administration of all blocks and related correspondence, including maintaining a filing system in accordance with the departmental procedures.
- Audit all blocks and ensure a high level of accuracy, securing all relevant details whilst adhering to PPHE brand standards.
- Actualise Leisure Groups Free of Charge Policy credit on a monthly basis in accordance with the Group Agreement, applying any adjustments as required.
- Check Opera charges against backups and reconcile with the support of GM&E team and Operations.
- Issue Group bookings final invoice within 5 working days from the group departures.
- Follow-up and apply any outstanding Accommodation/ No Show/ Cancellation charges/postings in OPERA in accordance with the Group Agreement.
- Prioritise workload and manage time effectively, to ensure all tasks are completed within required deadlines and in accordance with PPHE brand standards.
- Follows guidance and instructions given by leadership team, supported by the company’s Standard Operating Procedures related but not limited to emergency and evacuation procedures, report any incidents, accidents or maintenance faults that may jeopardise guest or colleague’s satisfaction, health & wellbeing. Attends and completes all mandatory Health & Safety training. Handles personal information confidentially and shows ethical and social responsibilities;
- Communicates effectively with both internal and external guests/clients/agents (including hotel colleagues) via written correspondence, phone and face to face; understands and is familiar with the various systems used by the team such as the electronic signature system and ensures this is adhered to for all contracts.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, management decisions and PPHE Hotel Groups operating policies, processes and procedures.
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travelers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality "The Caterer 2021"
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.
- Hotel vacatures van: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jasmine Wong
- Adres: Damrak 1-5
1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 00 31 615397937
- Website: http://jobs.pphe.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart