- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 9982
- Geplaatst op: 23-09-2019
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
Are you an experienced Groups, Conference & Events Sales person and looking for a new challenge? Our Groups, Conference & Events (GC&E) department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with a hands-on mentality on a fulltime basis. If you like to support our GC&E department by taking on various challenging sales activities and if you enjoy having a guest-focus, then you are the person who fits our profile!
As Senior Groups Conference & Events Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Senior C&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business.
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Be a leader to form an engaged and highly performing Sales team
- Passion to success
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Sales drive and commercial attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Minimum of 2 year experience within a similar department within a 4-5 star hotel
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events Sales department in hotel industry
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Leadership experience
- Determination to success and driven by conversion
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
• Intensive training period and a personal development program
• Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
• Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
• Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
• Travel allowance
• Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
• Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
• Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mira Oudt
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart