- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Afstudeer Opdracht, Stage
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 32194
- Geplaatst op: 26-04-2021
Algemene informatieWANTED! MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINEE
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is looking for an ambitious, hands-on and enthusiastic Marketing & Social Media Trainee.
Are you the creative mastermind that we are looking for? Does your heart start beating faster for excellent content? And do you like to create/ design promotional materials? Then we are looking for you!
As Marketing Trainee at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will be the right hand of the Marketing Manager. You will assist in implementing marketing hotel plans for different departments in order to increase hotel brand awareness. You will be involved in creating social media campaigns, designing collateral, marketing projects, presentations and creating new content, while there is enough room for your own initiative. A diverse internship where no day is the same!
HOW YOU EXPLAIN YOUR JOB TO FRIENDS ON BIRTHDAY PARTIES
“No day in the office is the same, one day I am creating various promotional materials for a new offer or an innovative event and the next day I am in the hotel all day managing a photoshoot. Almost everything you see about the hotel, whether it’s online or offline is partially created by me.”
WHAT YOU REALLY DO
- Maintenance of all online content, including the hotel website and 3rd party sites
- Creating, managing and growing the hotel’s social media presence
- Co-ordination and production of hotel merchandising collateral and promotional materials
- Work with local third party partners, including local media and suppliers, and maintain professional working relationships
- Creation of general content supporting different projects, using photography and video
- Ordering of Hilton collateral and sales & marketing tools
- Joining brainstorm meetings with our Commercial and F&B teams with creative ideas, active thinking and making minutes
- Field research: the necessary preparations for marketing projects and campaigns
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Currently studying at minimum on HBO level commercial degree: for example marketing/ communications/ hospitality
- Internship is required in combination with current study
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft OfficeInDesign, Photoshop and movie editing skills are a plus
- Available for at least 5 months
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Eye for detail
- You are able to work in a team and individually
- Performs well under pressure
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol opened its doors in December 2015 and is a new generation of airport hotels. The hotel offers Bowery Restaurant with three open kitchens, the stylish Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar with a wide selection of Gins & Jenevers and a spa with whirlpool, steam room and sauna and 24-hour Fitness Center. As a team we start off every morning with a cup of coffee or tea, just what you prefer. There are many opportunities to grow and show what you are capable off. The Marketing department consists of you and the Marketing Manager where you can be as creative as you would like. The crazier the better!
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol uses a system of team coaches who are responsible for on the job training of interns and new team members. During the internship you have a team buddy who will help you map out your personal development. Also you can make use of cross exposures in agreement with your superior if you would like to know more about other departments as well.
During the first half of your internship you will be invited to the Hilton New Team Member Orientation and the Your Guest Experience Program. In April and November we will organize a Trainee Dinner for all interns. Trainees also have the ability to make use of all regular trainings and workshops within the Training & Development guidelines of Hilton Schiphol. In addition you will have access to the online Hilton University via an e-learning license. All means to develop yourself!!
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
Our hotel and all our offices are accessible with a wheelchair and if needed we are able to adjust the workplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive internship salary and excellent learning & development opportunities.
As a team member you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
YES! I WANT THIS INTERNSHIP!
Is marketing/ branding/ social media one of your passions? If this is the case & you are already excited then send us your CV and motivation letter today!
- Hotel vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk Bos
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
Bekijk locatie op kaart