- Vacatures Hotel
- Hotels A - Z
- Hotel vacatures plaatsen
- Hotel Carrière Coach
- Hotel vacatures
|Hotel vacature van:||Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center|
|Locatie:||1118BG Schiphol, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
Starwood has developed a comprehensive Hotel Marketing infrastructure to enable its properties to take full advantage of rapidly changing technology, tools, and marketing opportunities.
The Senior Digital Field Marketing Executive, Benelux will join a team managing the digital marketing and distribution initiatives for 8 Starwood Hotels Belgium and The Netherlands.
With the confines of the hotels’ marketing budget and needs, the Senior Digital Field Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving innovative marketing and distribution solutions, with a strong focus on demand generation and revenue driving activities, which will improve key financial and customer metrics.
1. Under the leadership of the Director of Marketing, work closely with Sales, Revenue Management, PR and property teams to develop and execute individual digital marketing plan for each hotel, focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI.
2. Direct and support needs of the markets and properties to ensure maximization of all marketing channels and an integrated plan to include Branded websites, Local Property Sites, Special Offers pages, Email Marketing, Segmental platforms etc.
3. Ensure content (video, photography & descriptions) of the following on-line channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
- Starwood branded web-sites
- Third party sites
- Other external platforms, such as destination specific & local tourist board websites, partner websites
- Social Media
4. Implementation of email marketing strategies to drive incremental rooms and ancillary revenue to hotels.
5. Create innovative destination campaigns that drive revenues across the Starwood Hotels & Resorts online brand channels.
6. Work with third parties and agencies to drive programmatic and native advertising campaigns. Work closely with the different team members on generating rich content that drives online engagement.
7. Set and implement a strong SEO strategy in collaboration with third parties.
8. Focus on database & campaign management across the different hotels, driving loyalty across the different business units in each hotel, including restaurants, bars, meeting rooms and leisure facilities.
9. Put strategy in place to shift bookings from third party online platforms to the Starwood web-internal channels.
10. Implementation of revenue focused local partnerships / campaigns.
11. Develop local optimization road maps to enhance web presence and online performance of all properties
12. Build and manage key digital platforms (restaurants / meetings / spa, etc.) and implement best practices to deliver increased presence and incremental revenue to hotels.
13. Work closely with external design agencies and suppliers, as well as internal stakeholders at hotel, corporate and brand levels
14. Leverage social media and ensure hotels have a strong presence on social networks and maximize opportunities (Facebook, Twitter, Tripadvisor, Youtube, etc) and drive engagement with online audiences
15. Provide monthly report on production, trends, booking and stay patterns as well as channel analysis. Internally communicate issues to key Stakeholders.
16. Management of Third Party Site / OTA Merchandising Opportunities and ensure a 100% content score at all times.
17. Continuously review new digital initiatives and keep the Benelux hotels at the forefront of digital marketing developments
PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in digital marketing/advertising industry or relevant hospitality experience.
• Solid understanding of programmatic, meta and native online advertising initiatives
• Strong understanding of online marketing concepts, including SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing & Social Media
• Good command of the English and French (or) Dutch languages - both written & spoken.
• Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally
• Superior analytical skills required as well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Experience managing websites and online advertising required.
• Solid understanding of development for dynamic websites and/or Content Management Systems.
• Strong communication and presentational skills.
• Desire to set best practices and share successful initiatives across the Starwood Hotels
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in marketing, advertising and/or communication.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
• Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude – essential
• Bright spark with initiative
• Hard working, determined and tenacious
• Results driven
• Highly practical with plenty of common sense
• People person and team player
• High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
Our hotels are part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts combined with Marriott International with about 5700 hotels worldwide. Starwood Hotels & Resorts the Netherlands offers a wide variety of trainings. This provides you with both national as well as international career-growth possibilities.
As an employee of Marriott International you get the possibility of staying in our hotels for a discounted rate. Furthermore, you receive a discount on the F&B departments in the hotels during your stay.
|Bedrijf:||Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Human Resources|
|Adres:||Schiphol Boulevard 101
1118BG Schiphol, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference CenterSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center'
t.a.v. Human Resources
Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118BG Schiphol, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf