- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Schoonmaken algemene dienst , Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 35884
- Geplaatst op: 17-06-2021
Algemene informatieBar Back / Heart of House attendant.
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Bar Back. You will be joining the B&F (That’s what we call F&B at W) Team. Our B&F Team is responsible for the W Lounge, In Room Dining and Banqueting.
W Lounge is W’s reinterpretation of the traditional lobby. W Lounge is the perfect Amsterdam cocktail bar for everyone who is curious about everything that is 'new and next' in the world of mixology. Guests will sip the night away while they listen to the sound of the moment, with views over the Royal Palace.
As part of the B&F team, you are an all-round B&F expert. It is the teams responsibility to ensure our guests are wowed throughout their stay, wherever they set foot in the hotel. Your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Report directly to the B&F Supervisors.
- Responsible for the daily operations at our W Lounge and back of house area of the hotel. You are part of a bigger team, and the entire team is responsible for making the guests dreams come true.
- Your help is invaluable for the bartenders. They cannot live without you. You make sure everyone behind the bar and on the floor has what they need: You stock the fridges, make sure the bottle station is well filled, do dishes and make sure the place sparkles.
- You will also make sure the heart of house sparkles. You are an expert when it comes to recycling, bottle crushing, cardboard box folding etc. You ensure the teams have a clean environment to work in, something we all enjoy!
- You will be on rotating shifts. Weekends are busiest, as well as evening/nights, so expect to be on shift then.
- You will be working in a fast paced environment, under pressure, with loud music. Gotta love it.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Communicating with your team and other departments is key. Couldn’t live without them.
- Make sure you put the guests at the center of everything we do. Any task that is not mentioned in this list but that may create an unforgettable experience for our guests is on your to do list.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same or similar role
- Fluency in English
- Dutch and any other language is appreciated
- Experience in the Luxury Segment is an advantage
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart