- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 12721
- Geplaatst op: 04-11-2019
Start your career as an Engineer at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary, where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
We are looking for an Engineer specialized in plumbing, heating and refrigerators. It is critical that the Engineer represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
The position is divers and variable in which you are mainly responsible for maintenance of all the installations/machinery of the hotel, as well as furniture and inventory of the rooms and in public areas. You will take care of the professional appearance of the hotel and rooms. In short, you will take care of everything the guest will make use of during his stay. Moreover, you handle problems and complaints and will focus on technical activities.
- Observe defects and setting diagnoses
- Solving defects and preform simple, common reparations to the equipment, installations and inventory of the hotel
- Periodically control and clean of the installations, replacing supplements, adjusting and doing test runs
- Preparing for renovations of installations of new equipment
- Providing advise towards specialized firms during working activities
- Stock control and ordering new stock in consultation with Chief Engineer
- Reply on questions of guests and your fellow talents, give explanation about the usage of different equipment and the potential hazards.
- Rotating weekend and evening shift
- Daily maintaining lighting of the hotel
- You are responsible of carrying out daily measurements and maintenance of the pool
- Work according accurate environment and safety values
- Keeping track of the gas-, water- and electricity readings and controlling the energy consumption
- Performing of general working activities if necessary
- Technical MBO study
- Experience in installation technique
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Hotel vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com