- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 29453
- Geplaatst op: 08-05-2019
Algemene informatieOur beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. A vision about community and optimism. Because the QO is a hotel dedicated to feeling good, living well and contributing positively to the world around us. So this is your wake-up call. Come to a dynamic hub that is working hard to create the perfect balance between earning a living and living for your ideals.
We’re keen to share our new way of thinking with you. But we know you’ll add a thing or two into the mix too. Your own upbeat way of interacting with people, for example. QO is all about pushing all those positive buttons – of our guests, of your colleagues.
Everyone at the QO has his or her own personality, but we all share a love for honest food and urban exploration, of creating things and playing with things. At the QO you will encounter people who do what they love and love what they do. We call this the QO way of life. And it’s something we share not only with our guests, but also with each other.
As Engineering Supervisor you carry out preventive and corrective maintenance activities on Hotel, Restaurant and Bars equipment and tools. A big part of the job is also planning and communication with outside partners.
You work closely together with all departments, especially with Front Office, Housekeeping and Restaurants & Bars. You connect with guests on a daily basis. You respond and attend to guest repair requests, you perform preventive maintenance on tools, kitchen and room equipment, included but not limited to electrical, mechanical and plumbing.
Furthermore, you are the 2nd person in line to assist our Chief Engineer where possible and replace him whenever needed.
QO Amsterdam is a place where state of the art systems are in place. This means great opportunity to learn a lot and get challenged every day.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
We are looking for a candidate with a technical college degree. Experience within the hospitality industry is a plus. You have a hands-on mentality, are flexible and able to work different shifts. Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English, another language is always a plus. Because of the complexity of the hotel, knowledge of BMS, E / W and data installations is a plus as well.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Groups and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Hotel vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Natascha Wienen
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com/job-opportunities/
Bekijk locatie op kaart