- Hotel vacatures van: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 31551
- Geplaatst op: 09-08-2019
Algemene informatieCluster Chief Engineer Park Plaza Victoria & art’otel amsterdam
Do you love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as a Chief Engineer at art’otel amsterdam and Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
At art’otel we aim to fan the flames of your imagination by sharing our enthusiasm for art and our passion for hospitality. We’re here to make things happen, to advise and surprise, and, above all, to make you smile. Our service style is attentive but understated, and our aim is to exceed your expectations. Nothing is too much trouble and we’re only too willing to help. Together we are art’otel.
Main role and objectives:
As Chief Engineer you are responsible to manage all aspects of maintenance staff on a daily basis. You direct, coordinate and perform routine, preventive and emergency interior / exterior maintenance and repair to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of hotel operations. You would direct the Engineering staff, accounting/budgeting, asset protection, inventory control and human resources.
Job role responsibilities:
- Familiar and complies with the hotels mission and standards in performing maintenance activities
- Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guests, employee and owners satisfaction
- Represent the engineering department during the daily HOD morning meetings
- Prioritise, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing etc
- Installation and maintenance of all equipment related to HVAC, DG Sets, water treatment, fire safety etc.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records
- Prepare reports as required by the General/Hotel Manager
- Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, spares, equipment and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms
- Attend all Facility Management/Property meetings as required, passing on necessary information to the maintenance team in regular junior staff meetings
- Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment
- Perform daily and weekly property document inspections
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code
- Establish and maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels appropriate to property requirements
- Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance and ordering procedures
- Train engineering department staff on correct maintenance procedures and assists in repairs as needed
- Maintain, monitor and test hotel's emergency and security systems, features like fire alarm, CCTV, sprinkler systems
- Discuss with General/Hotel Manager, owner and department heads on maintenance status and inspection reports
- Involved with management meetings for both properties
- Responsible for all legal certifications and installations
- Respond to corporate and management inquires
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Coordinate with the equipment suppliers for AMC and any outstanding issues
- Ensure maintenance staff is wearing proper uniforms with name tag and upholds hotels grooming and hygiene standards
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations
- Someone who is enthusiastic and proactive
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering with positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Bachelor of Science, Diploma or college degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience and 3 years supervisory or manager experience in engineering hotel department
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
- Hotel vacatures van: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Christina Bechay
- Adres: Damrak 1-5
1012 LG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5240634
- Website: http://www.pphe.com/careers/
Bekijk locatie op kaart